Something You Should Fix ( wlm) part 1

NEERA POV

____________

I stood in the kitchen sipping a glass of water. When I heared a voice say "Hey" scaring me off my socks .I chokked on the water. i patted my head. "Hey take it easy Neera" he said as he walked towards me."you're quite as a cat Saarik!" I told him."I would have liked to watch you for another 20 minutes without you knowing" he said grinning." You stalker"I said and slapped him on the shoulder. He grabbed my waist and pressed me against his front . Icould feel his bulge against my front. I gasped and said "Your so hard". "Don't you think its something you should fix" he said grinning. "No" I replied with a blank face."oh really!" he said and pressed me harder against his bulge and started grinding into me . Sending waves of pleasure through me causing me to moan in his ear. "See your body says other wise" he laughed. His body vibrated as he laughed sending waves of pleasure to my core. l looked at him with surrender and he gave me one of his dominanting looks and said in a horse voice " you want it my whore?" . It infuriated me . I pushed him , he staggered back and hit the counter behind him . I stepped towards him and wrapped my left and around his throat and my right grabbed his hair yanked his head back , digging my nails into his skull . He winced in pain , " I'm not a whore" I barked at him . " let's see who the whore is ??!! " I barked . I reached my hand into his sweat pants and slipped into his boxers and pulled his cock out . 15 inches of iron rode hard cock sprang out , hard and proud. I wrapped my right hand around his shaft and moved it back and forth. I used my left hand to rub the head of his cock causing him to moan with his eyes closed. I smirked and said" now tell me who the whore is??" . He opened his eyes, they were clouded with lust . I stepped away from him and was about to walk out, when he quickly stood in front of me . " Neera I know you want me just as much as I want you" he said , his voice pleading. " ok, first say I'm not a whore" I said . " your not a whore" he said surrenderingly. " ok then" I said and ran towards him wrapping my legs around his waist and my hands around his neck .
______________________________________

Let me know if ya all want part 2 or not 😉