New lesson ( part 2)

Lingerie 1

Lingerie 1

Lingerie 2

Lingerie 2

Last Lingerie

Last Lingerie

Neera Josh
_________________

I sat on the sofa  opposite to the dressing room . Waiting for her ,looking around the room remembering the uses of different  sex toys . When the door of the dressing  room opened and she stepped  out wearing a purple lingerie  , my jaw-droped . Her large breasts spilling out of the bra. Her toned stomach  flexing as she walked towards  me . She stood  in front of me  fidgeting. I looked her up and down  causing her to blush. Her long legs perfect for wrapping around your waist. "Turn" I ordered. She turned  around  giving  me a view of her round jiggly ass ,perfect for squeezing.  "Squat" I ordered.  Seeing  her back  arch and her her ass more exposed , caused  my dick to be harder than before.  The purple  color  complimented  her eyes  and brought  out the  gray  in them. But yet it didn't  do justice to  her beauty. "This could be the  one ". But we "ll decide  after seeing the rest " I said. " Ok" she said and walked black  into the dressing  room.

5 minutes  later,

She came out wearing a green  Lingerie  which didn't  suit  her at all ." No just no"  I told her . She went back  inside the dressing  room . We tried out  few more  Lingeries. Causing my dick  to be harder and  coated with pri cum.
"This is the  last one " she said and stepped  out of the dressing room wearing a Burgundy  colored  lingerie.  Making her look like a sexy goddess.  "Come here" I  ordered.  She came and stood in front  of me ."Turn" I ordered . Her ass looked so squeezable that I  literally had to grab the sofa. "Squat" I ordered.  It made my dick twich. " twerk" I  ordered.  Seeing her  twerk  made my dick twich  more and I  ran my finger through  my hair cause my body was on fire.  "Turn and come  closer" I  ordered.  She stood in between my legs.  I grabbed her neck and smashed our lips together hungrily,  her body  froze for a second then she slowly kissed me back . I  grabbed  her ass and squeezed it earning a moan from her. Our tongues fought for dominace.  She gave up . I flicked my tongue on the roof of her mouth  causing her to moan . She started  grinding into  my bulge as I  spanked her.  She moaned in my ear "please  fuck me Neera aaah".
That's all I needed.  She  wrapped her legs around  my waist . I carried her to the bed and threw her  on the bed. I  removed my top and  threw it somewhere  in the room . I got  on top of her , I  kissed and sucked on her neck  till her  collar bone . I bite on her collar bone and sucked on it, causing her to moan . I kissed her down to her cleavage.  I unclasped her bra, then grabbed her right breast and  sucked on it while pinching her left nibble ,turning her into a moaning  mess . Then I kissed down  her body to her lower stomach.   Then I removed the rest of the her lingerie and tossed it  aside.  I kissed her inner thighs and all over her pussy except her  clit  
" Fuck me all ready " she said frustrated,  hitting a nerve  of mine . I crawled up her body and grabbed her hair pulling her  face closer to my face . "Whore I  decide  what to do with you" I barked. Making her  Squirm   . I  smashed  our lips into a rough kiss as I  slipped three fingers into her without a warning. "Aaaah  God " she moaned. I added  another  finger as she moaned.  Then I  added my thumb , fisting her past my wrist.  "Yes, yes " she  screamed  as she ride on my hand . I removed my fingers  from inside her slowly.  Then I  added  two fingers   pumping it in and out faster .Her body started to shake, "I 'm going to clum "she screamed. " No your not " I warned, but she cummed all over my hand . "Did you just clum?" I asked her coldly . "You'll have to be punished my whore" I said making her whimper. I removed  my pants and boxer and threw  it somewhere in the room. Then  I slammed my dick into her without warning,  pounding into her faster and harder as  she  screamed for me to slow down. Her back arched and her body shook as she squirted all over my dick , but I kept  pounding into her as her pussy tightened  around  my dick , I pounded into her harder and harder as she screamed for  me to slow  down , I  could feel my orgasm  approaching.  "Fuck" I  groaned as I  pulled out of her and cummed all over her stomach causing her to  pass out. I smiled looking at her knowing that she would 'nt be able to walk tomorrow.

______________________________________

LET  ME KNOW WHAT  TROPE YOU WANT 🙃😉😏