Accident

I pushed open the door to Lana's  room. she stood  facing away from me near the bed .Half naked, with just her bra and pants on . I quickly  shut the door with a bang. I could feel my lady down  there  throbing. I knocked on the door.  She opened the door , she stood there in just black bra and  panties.  I  look at her left eye brow . She smiled and said "come in Arbilli". She stood in front of me and unclasped her bra .Giving me a  perfect  view of her busty  breasts . I started to  turn away ,when she grabbed  my hand and put it inside her panties.  I stared at her  in shock . She looked at me with pleading  brown eyes. "I want you to do me ,please "
Something in me  was turned on by the way she was pleading. I filcked my finger against her clit ,she closed her eyes in a wave of pleasure. Her breath hitched.  I removed my hand from her panties . She opened her eyes and stared at me in confusion . "If you want it ,show me how much?" I said. She grabbed her panties and slowly  removed it ,dropped it on the floor . Then she walked over to me. My corewas on fire .she started to  grinding into me moaning in my ear. I grabbed her waist  making her stop. She opened  her eyes filled with desire  .

" Go,get on the bed ,on four's ass up" I said. She did as I told her. I walked to the closet and grabbed some silicon based lube . I got on the bed behind  her. And spanked her without warning.  "Oh God " she moaned out in pleasure and pain. " "Baby  since  you want it so bad" ."count". I spanked her again ."nine ,eight,seven ". She screamed in pleasure and pain. I spanked her harder ."nine aah" "ten!!" she screamed . I leaned forward and kissed her butt cheeks ." You liked it  didn't  you little slut ". I asked as I spanked her one last time.

She screamed "Yes mommy!!". I took some lube in my hand and spread it all over her butthole . I inserted a finger in her butthole without  warning  ."sss" she moaned in pain . I curled my  finger inside her. "Oh yes " she moaned.  I added  another finger , pulled in and out ,as I used my left hand to rub circles on her clit . I picked up my pace going  in and out faster and rubbing circles harder and faster. Her body  began to shake as she turned into a  moaning  mess and cummed  all over my hand . I licked every bit of her jucies. As I moaned at her taste , she tasted  sweet with a hint of salt.  She fell on the bed ,gasping  for air.

I layed  down next to her .she looked at me   with tired yet lustful  eyes .
"I'm not done with you yet "  I said
. "Come ride on mommy 's face baby " I said . I stuck my  tongue  out . She sat  on my face with her clit on my tongue . Driving  slowly  at first , then she picked up her pace, diving herself  senseless  " Yes fuck me, fuck me !!" She screamed as she drove faster and faster on my face . Her pussy felt and smelled  amazing.  "Fuck aaaah" she moaned  ,her back arched as she came all over my face . I licked her clean.
She got off me and sat against  the head broad . Catching her breath.  I removed my clothing .Threw my panties and  bra somewhere in  the room. I went and sat in front of her with my legs wide open.  I grabbed her toned legs  and slammed  our pussies together. I started scirrsoring slowly  then picked up my  pace.  As our moans filled the room  ,the sound of  skin slamming  against  skin echoed through the  room . Our bodies begin to arch and shake as our moans grew higher and wilder . "Holy fuck!! " I moaned  as we both cummed . I fell to her side , pulling  her to me, catching my breath .I got off the bed and walked  to the door locked it . Then I went black crawled on to the bed , I snuggled with her as I  drifted to sleep . " Goodnight  you little slut "  I whisper in her ear .

Please  vote
Let me know if I could
add  anything