Chapter 14

<Dylan's POV>

We arrive at the girl's bestfriend Miranda's house. It was actually pretty big didn't think she was anything close to rich to be honest.

We walk up to the door and ring the doorbell. A semi tall girl with an hourglass body shape she had long wavy red hair and bright blue eyes.

"Hey miranda it's Jc remember, it was a pretty long time ago..."

"Yes yes of course I remember come in come in" she says politely with a smile. Welcoming them in.

"So we were wondering if you happen to know where Abigail might be" Dylan says.

"Oh well um she actually just texted me and said she was on her way to Chris's house which you know is out of town" miranda says.

"Oh ok and do you have any idea of if she got in touch with him or how she knows where he even is?" Dylan asks.

"Yea they've been talking for a while now maybe a few weeks or so" she says

I look at Jc. So why would Chris need us to go find Abigail if he already knew where she was? There's something not right about this and I'm going to figure it out...

<Abigail's POV>

I've been talking to Chris and he has been talking about how much he missed me so I decided I was going to surprise him today.

I'm on m way to his house an it's like a 9 hour drive. Very exhausting geez.

I finally make it to his house and I see his truck so obviously he's home. I walk up to the door and knock.

When he answers the door I don't exactly get the reaction I was hoping for. He gives me this surprised look almost like he doesn't want me here.

"Abigail?" He asks

"Hello stranger long time no see"I say smirking.

"What are you doing here?" He asks seeming nervous.

"Oh nothing just came to see an old friend." I say smiling walking past him into the house. "Oh wow it's big and it's nice..." I say looking around.

"Um Abigail now is not really a good time maybe you can come back tonight and we can catch up" he says winking.

"Ohhhh... Alright then. How's 9?" I suggest.

"Perfect" he says walking me out the door.

<Dylan's POV>

"Dude what's wrong with Chris why wouldn't he just give me Steph if he knew where Abigail was" I bang my hands on the steering wheel in frustration scaring Jc making him jump.

I start chuckling at his reaction. "What's so funny?" He asks crossing his arms.

"Aha I scared you" I taunt pointing my finger at him.

"Shutup man" he pouts slapping my arm.

"Yea no don't ever do that look again, you're not cute" I smirk "you're hairs uneven, you look dusty" I mimick the vine. We both start laughing.

*5 hours later*

<Stephanie's POV>

"Oh I had so much fun today thank you so much, Cassidy" I say smiling as I walk to the front door of the devils house.

"Why hello Stephanie glad you made it home safely" Chris says smirking.

"This is not my home an never will be" I roll my eyes and cross my arms with attitude.