Chapter 4

<Stephanie's POV>
  I storm out of the school because of his blunt comment. He is such a jerk who doesn't care about anything or anyone but himself!

I hear him calling for me. "Steph wait t didn't mean it like that!" He runs up behind me and grabs my wrist turning me around.

Then it starts raining. Great just great. I begin to cry and lucky for me he couldn't tell because it was raining.

"No Dylan I know exactly what you meant!" I shout harshly. I yank my arm back.

  He cups my cheeks and kisses me. I stood there surprised but then I kiss back. He wrapped his arms around my waist and my arms went around his neck. I felt so warm an safe in his arms. It was a good change for me, all my other relationships were terrible or ended terribly.

<Flash Back>
I'm on my way to Brandon's house to surprise him for his 15th birthday. I knocked on the door. There was no answer so I rang the door bell. Brandon's mom answered the door.

"Hey Mrs. Thomas" I say sweetly

"Hey Steph what's up?"

"Um is Brandon home I wanted to surprise him for his birthday?"

"Yes he is upstairs in his room sweetie"

"Thanks" I say walking upstairs to get to his room

  I come across a room that a had a blue B and he I let had a little sister names Skye so I assumed it was his room.

  I looked in a nearby mirror to make sure I looked ok. I then slowly opened the door to see something that felt like someone stabbed my heart and twisted it in deeper. I saw him sitting on his bed with some blonde . They were both sitting there making out like there's no tomorrow.

I dropped his present on the floor getting their attention. I felt the tears threatening to fall but I didn't let them he didn't deserve any of my tears but I couldn't help it.

  I ran down the stairs and out the front door slamming it. Behind me I hear Brandon and his mom calling after me.

  "Steph wait let me explain!" He shouts chasing after me.

  "You know what no I don't want to here your excuses! There is no excuse to why you did that because it sure didn't look like you were dying. I'm sure that you weren't expecting to get caught!" I shout harshly.

  He starts to cry. Bruh why are you crying you're the one cheating on me?!?!?

   "Steph I'm sorry I didn't want to hurt you" he says

  "How long has this been going on?" I ask calmly.

  "Steph I'm so-" I cut him off

  "How long?!" I shout this time

  "3 weeks" he says

  I walk off leaving him in the middle of the street. When I get a couple houses down to where he can't see me I drop to my knees and I cry which seems forever.

  Connor luckily was at Jc's house who lived only a few houses down the other direction. Connor drove down the street coming towards me. He doesn't know that it's me but what he does know is that there is a girl crying.

  He climbs out of his car and walks over to me and touches my shoulder. I jump not knowing it's him. "Get away!" I shout crying into my hands.

  "Stephanie is that you?" He asks

  I look up "Connor!" I wrap my arms around his neck and weep on his shoulder.

  "Steph what happened?" He asks

  "I just want to go home" I reply

  "Ok" he helps me up off the ground and leads me to the passenger side of the car and I climb in.

  We finally make it home but he puts the child lock on the doors so I can't get out.

  "You never told me what happened Stephanie" he says seriously.

  "I went to go surprise Brandon for his birthday but when I went to go see him I found him with this blonde chick just making out but then what I don't understand was when he got caught he started crying." I say quietly. 

  He doesn't respond and I jump out of the car and run inside to my room. I look outside and Connor pulls out of the driveway and drives off. Uh oh.

<End of Flashback>

  <Dylan's POV>
  I looked at Steph and she had this hurt expression on her face.

  "Steph what's wrong?" I ask concerned. I stroke my thumb over her cheek.

  "Huh? Oh it's nothing" breaking her from her thoughts.

  "Are you sure Steph?"

  "Positive" she responds with a weak smile.

  "Stephanie I- I l-lo-love you" I say nervously.

  "I-I-I'm sorry Dylan but I can't." She says beginning to cry and she walks back into school and straight to the bathroom to clean herself up.

  There is something wrong with her and I'm going to find out what it is...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hiya guys hope y'all enjoy it!😘

How far do you think Dylan will go to find out Stephanie's secret?

Do you think he will ever find out what's wrong with her?

Will he change her point of view on love?