Chapter 3

I wake up the next morning and I don't see Dylan anywhere. I get out of the bed and stretch. Someone grabs my ankle from under the bed.
"Oh my god!! Let go of me!!!!" I scream.
I hear Dylan laughing from under the bed. I crouch down and look under my bed to see him laughing to his heart content.
"Your such a jerk Dylan Dauzat!" I spat as cruelly as I could muster.
"Awh the little princess is gonna pout now?" He says tauntingly
"Shutup jerk!" I slap his chest and get up walking to my closet to pick my clothes out because its friday finally.
I pull out shirt after shirt and jeans after jeans trying to find the perfect outfit.
I ended up picking out my favorite high wasted faded jean shorts, my black crop top that says "normal is boring", my black vans, and a black and white bandana.
I walked out and saw Dylan in just his running shorts. He had a well built body I have to give him that. He cleared his throat breaking me from my thoughts. I looked up and he was smirking at me.
"See anything you like?" He asks in his arrogant way.

<Dylan's POV>
Stephanie comes walking out of her closet looking beautiful actually. Hold on what did I just say?!
She started starring at my exposed torso.
"See anything you like?" I ask her smirking.
"U-uh uh..." She stutters.
"Steph it's ok I know I'm just unrealistically attractive" I say.
"Oh shut up Dylan you are so big headed!" She snaps. Man she gets mad easily but it sure is cute.
Her mom calls for us to one and eat before school from downstairs. I throw on a shirt and run downstairs with Steph right behind me. I see her mom and I give her a hug and thank her for breakfast. Me and Steph sit at the table but she sits as far as she can from me, but then Connor walks in...
"Hey! That's my seat." He says like a little kid. She moves and sits in another seat. Her sister comes in and does the same thing as Connor. Everyone did it until there were no more seats left. I scoot my chair back and pat my lap.
"Come on princess come sit with me"

<Stephanie's POV>
Everyone in this stupid family took all the stupid chairs! Ugh!!!
Dylan scoots out his chair and pats his lap for me to sit. Me being stubborn I refuse and walk into the kitchen and I stand up and eat. Thats  when  Dylan grabs me from behind and carries me back to his chair and sits me in his lap. I struggle trying to get up but he had his arm wrapped around my waist making it difficult to get up.
"You better stop princess it's no use you know I'm stronger and you can't do anything about it, and we aren't getting up until you finish your breakfast" he whispers in my ear.
I give up on trying to get up and quickly finish my breakfast and finally it's time for school.
We get up from the table and go out to Dylan's truck. This time instead of me and cj sitting in the back it's Connor and Jc in the back and I have to sit in the front with Dylan. Lord Jesus help me.
It took forever to get to school because Dylan wanted to stop at Starbucks. I got a cotton candy frappé! When we finally got to school I ran off to homeroom leaving the guys in the parking lot.
My first 4 classes dragged on forever it felt like 4 friggin years. Thankfully it was lunch. I found my best friend Kels and we went to get lunch together. When we got our lunch we decided to sit in a booth by ourselves, and of course you know who showed up with his extremely annoying smirk.
"Hiya princess" he says
I roll my eyes at him and Kels asks "princess?" She laughs
"Shut up Kels!" I say embarrassed
Dylan pushes me over with no problem and he sits next me. I try and kick him out of the booth, but he doesn't budge. They both start laughing and I sigh in frustration. I try once more but once again I give up because I know that he is stronger than me.
I finish all of my food and I see that Dylan still had some fries left so I go to grab one off his plate. Before I can get one he slaps my hand away.
"Um no mam" he says sternly
"What did I do wrong?" I ask innocently.
"You tried to take my fries!" He says annoyed.
"What?....I don't know what your talking about I would never do that." I say sweetly.
"Mhmm sure and stop acting that sweet and innocent because we all know your not" he says rudely.
OH NO HE DIDN'T!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hiya guys sorry I'm writing short chapters I've just been kind of busy lately.😁

I'm gonna try to update every Wednesday and Saturday what do you think? 😊