Chapter 1

"Stephanie let's go!" My brother screams from down stairs "we're going to be late for school!"
"Just give me a few more minutes geez Connor!" I reply angrily
I finish straightening my long light brown hair. I finish doing my usual makeup which consists of foundation, powder, mascara, and eyeliner just really neutral colors. I brush my teeth and run down stairs grabbing a bag of chips. (Yes chips for breakfast don't judge me).
I walk to the front door where Connor and his friend Jc and Dylan are waiting.
"Ok I'm ready" I say
"Finally" they all say in unison
We all walk out to Dylan's truck boy is it nice. Dylan of course gets in the driver seat, Connor calls shotgun which leaves me and Jc in the back.
We finally make it to school, the first day of my junior year! I hop out of the truck and we all go our own ways to our lockers.
I make it to homeroom and there is only one seat open and of course it's by... Dylan Dauzat. Connors friend, man I hate Dylan he is arrogant, self centered, and cocky. He think he is better than everyone it's so infuriating.
"Ah so you made it to homeroom?surprise surprise." He says with that annoying cocky smirk
"Shut up Dylan" I snarl annoyed
He finally shuts up and the bell for first period rings and I happily get up and walk to my agriculture class.
When I get there I see that my best friend since third grade Kelsey is there with an open seat. I walk over and sit down next to her smiling.
"Omg I missed you so much kelsie!" I squeal
"I missed you more stephie!" She squeals back giving me a big hug.
Mrs. Ally comes in and introduces herself as well the class. Man that class is so boring it dragged on it felt like 20 years long.
Finally school was over it wasn't too bad I guess. I walk out to the parking lot and meet the guys by Dylan's truck.
Me Connor and Jc all decide to sit in the bed while Dylan drives. It was so much fun. I hadn't done this in along time.
    We finally made it home and all of us walked inside an that's when we saw Dylan and my parents siting in the living room.
    Our parents looked up at us. They looked from me to Dylan and back to me excitedly.
    Me and Dylan looked at each other confused.
    "Hey guys how was your first day of school?" Our parents asked
    "Fine..." We both say waiting for an explanation.
     My parents finally speak up "We have decided that when you and Dylan turn 18 you will be getting married!"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••   Hiya guys it's my first chapter excuse any punctuation or grammar errors!
Please give feed back!😊