hey there pretty boy

A/N Pt. 2 of "angst, scars, & shit" 👍 So warning: mention of SH. ANDDD some Willex too

{REGGIE POV}

I yawned and got up. I streched my arms  up high and twisted my body both sides.  I looked around my surroundings and just realized.

"Wait.. this isn't the studio-" I call out.

I was in the guest bedroom Ray setted up for us if needed. I heard the door creek open and saw Luke enter with a cup of coffee and a croissant from Starbucks. His eyes met with mine and he smiled softly.

"Hey there pretty boy," he greets as he puts down the coffee and croissant on the bed side table.

"Pretty boy?" I ask about his greeting. He nods and sits on the edge of the bed.

"Hey Luke about earlier.." I got interrupted by Luke shaking his head.

"I don't wanna talk about it," he says furiously.

"I know but can I know how bad it is?" I hissed.

Luke was hesitant at first but gave in. He leaned his arm closer to me and I took a look. Some were bright red and soem light pink. I nod signalling him that everything's good now.

"What made you do it?" I mumble.

"Trauma obviously," he answers back.

"If you need anything else I'm here Luke. Okay?" I encourage him.

He nods and pulls me into a hug. We were getting comfortable until Alex barged in. Luke and I instantly pulled away.

"Am I interuppting something?" he asks with a weird look.

"No.. anyways what do you want?" Luke answers back.

"I don't know.. but Willie and I just-" Alex blurted.

"What?" I raise a brow. Alex was flushed and he was breathing heavily.

"Me and Willie did that thing," Alex claims. Luke looked at him weirdly and so was I.

"What the fuck?" Luke says shaking his head in disgust.

"Congrats??" I confusingly say.

"Whatever dude. I just wanted you guys to know. Okay.. I have a feeling I'm interrupting something so I'll leave. Have fun together!!" Alex exclaims as he closes the door behind him.

"Wanna have fun though?" Luke says as he turns to me.

"Get over here," I say tilting my head.

A/N I have nothing to say so adios