Chapter 6

Leigh's POV

I just finished checking in. I am now lying down in this soft bed, inhaling the cold air. This really feels like a dream. Seeing the people here feels like I'm in a perfect world. They are all beautiful and handsome. I've only seen them in tv's and now...

"Argh!" I grumbled. I want to go outside but I am too lazy. I will just sleep.

"Yes, I should sleep." I said, encouraging myself. I buried my face under the soft comforter and in just minutes, I fell asleep.

---

A loud music could be heard from my phone, that is my alarm. I sat up and stretched before getting out of bed. I walked straight to my wardrobe and pick some clothes to wear outside. I decided to wear high-waisted ambel jeans, printless white vneck long sleeve that I plan to tuck in, my thick beige long coat, and my white shoes. It's quite cold, I don't want to freeze to death.

I entered the bathroom and had a quick wash. I tied my hair in a messy bun, with my huge square glasses, I look like one hell of a nerd but who cares? I have bad vision.

One final look in the mirror. "Hmm. Gorgeous." and I am out.

The hotel staff greeted me as I go out and I greeted them back. I decided to take a walk from the hotel to the shopping street of Myeongdong. It is bustling with people. "This is not nice" I thought, "but I'm already here so let's fight our way."

...

I don't know how long has it been but my feet are numb from going places. My knees aches and my hands hurt as I carry all the things I have bought. I am really getting old and I can already feel it. A lot of people stared at me while a walk which is really uncomfortable and annoying. They may be wondering, who's this mean-old-looking grumpy lady?

As I made certain that I need to rest, I began to look for a place to sit down.

"Yeogiyo... Is this seat taken?" I ask a girl who sat at a for 4 person table. She looked at me kind of confused and I raised my brow at her.

"Ah aniyo, you can seat." she replied, gesturing her hand no. Did I just scare her?

"Gamsahamnida." I thanked her. I let out a sigh of relief as I feel the pain in my body slowly dissipate.

Time passed by and I feel so annoyed because of the two love birds in front of me, I ended up ordering a beef stew for 2 and a soju. I indulged myself in eating while watching other people walk and talk.

"Hana, dul, set!!" I heard from a group of boys, several feet away from me, and taking a selfie. Wow, they're so loud. I thought. I've been seeing and hearing them the moment I arrived in this shopping street. I tried to avoid them multiple times, but we keep on bumping to each other.

I kept on staring at them, my eyes stuck on the tallest guy, wearing a green coat. His back looks so familiar.

I scoffed, "It couldn't be him." I mumbled, bringing the cup to my mouth and drink the last bit of soju. Just like that, they're gone. I stood up and left. It's time to go back to the hotel. I'm full and I'm sleepy.

I walked slower than before, enjoying the cold breeze, and I see less and less people as I walk farther away from the shopping street. Finally, a peaceful walk...

Or so I thought.

"Ya! Jamsemanyo, jamsemanyo! Hyungs look at this." one guy suddenly shouted, causing them to stop. His voice echoed all the way to me. We are a road apart, they are on the other side of the street, while I am on the other. What a loud guy. Maybe he was that surprised.

His voice sounds so familiar. My ears reminding of Changkyun, which is obviously impossible.

"Who are they?" I asked, stopping, and watch them surround the guy who shouted.

"Daebak! She really is!" another shouted, he sounds like Jooheon. I squinted my eyes, trying to get a better look at them.

"It's a sasaeng." the other, with a green coat, stated, enough for me to hear. Now, he sounded just like Hyungwon. I arched a brown, still squinting.

A sasaeng? Why would they say that? Are they idols? I asked in my head. Trying to erase the possibility that they might be Monsta X. I stared at them, quickly averting my gaze below as I heard a stretch and cracking sound.

"Aish!" I complained when one of the plastic bags I carry stretched to much because of the products weight and now they are all scattered on the floor. "Great!!" I exclaimed.

I kneel down to pick up my things and placed them on other bags. I should hurry back to the hotel.

I struggled to keep all the products in my embrace but I still managed. I stand up and prepared myself to walk only to see the 7 guys looking at me, and the first one I saw is... Hyungwon who looked me straight in the eyes.

"Shibal."