"And I get that, but until you drop them charges, today will be the last day they see each other."

Onika

"Girlll noo! Move!" Moin slapped my hand away when I tried to get my drink back from her

"Girlll noo! Move!" Moin slapped my hand away when I tried to get my drink back from her. I was mugging, wondering why she wasn't letting me have no fun, as if this wasn't a girls night.

"Bitch you pissing me off."

Robyn chuckled, dropping down on my lap and I was about to push her off until she clung to me.

"I'm ready to gooo! I wanna get fucked tonight baby." She was talking to her wife, but holding onto me and I gagged.

"Bitch ew! Get off of me!"

She finally did, only sliding into Moins lap. It actually shocked me how Lámoin was the only sober one this time. Usually it's Robyn. Moin and I be having her stressed out.

"I'm ready to go baby, come on." The music was loud but I can still read Robyn's lips as she spoke in Moins ear.

They both looked at me, Moins hand groping and grabbing at Robyn's ass. She didn't care, she stopped caring years ago. Once they got married, Moins never been scared to claim her woman.

She was brave, to me. After everything that happened between her and Robyn, I never would've imagined them like this today.

I used to wish for this upon Bey and I but obviously plans changed. I can't say I'm totally mad at that, I love Riley, but lord knows I used to love me some Beyoncé.

"You ready to go Nic?"

I scanned over the crowd, nodding. "I want my drink back though."

"You'll get it in the car, let's go."

"Bitch what sense you making right now?" I mugged Moin, standing up anyway and as soon as I did, I fell right back down. "Oh hell nah."

They laughed at me before helping me and soon we were outside, walking down the busy ass block for Moins truck.

I sat in the back and it felt like I was falling into the cushion.

They got in, handing me my drink and I stuck my tongue out without even thinking. "Mmm. Where we going?"

"We're going home. Where you going? Home or you wanna come with us?"

I looked at them weirdly, "Are y'all going to be fucking?"

They both nodded but Rih spoke up. "Hell yea. The kids not there too... Are you gonna strap me like you said?" She asked Moin and that was enough for me to make my decision.