Patience [gargoyle urogi]

Requested by ILOVEMENVERY_MUCH
So uhh... this is gonna be some weird shit.. this is my gargoyle au i made on tumblr.. theres more info on my tumblr.. Weird kidlol...

He has been pacing on all fours, back and forth in the moss nest he made for the both of you.. little Zohakuten just sat next to you while laying his little head on your baby bump... you should give birth in a few days..

Since he is a new father he was really excited, since he had feathered wings, your gonna give birth to an egg..(the egg is alot less painful then live birth btw) the egg has been incubating for 26 weeks now. You should give birth to it in a few days. (Eggs incubate for 10 to 30 days... but since your bigger i made it 30 weeks)

And since he has a mate he had to move out of the nest he and his brothers share, to prevent any violence between the four.. but they do come by to drop off Zohakuten once a week.. since zohakuten can't fly yet.. he needs to hitch a ride XD. Urogis tail sways as he paces excitedly. (If you look at my tumblr.. he has a tail lol)

"Urogi calm down, the baby will be here soon," You say calmly as you pet Zohakuten's lil head and wings. "I can't I'm so excited! He hopped once in a while, his wings would flicker and flap as if he was gonna fly. "Are you hungry? Do you need anything?" He says hurriedly. "No I'm fine," you pyt a hand on his paw that was resting on the baby bump.

"I think Zohakuten needs to be cared for..." his eyes widen forgetting his little brother was still here. "Shit.. ok.. oops.." he picks up the lil gargoyle and placed him on his back and flew off the nest to get Zohakuten cared for. He came back after an hour to see you asleep.

He slowly let down Zohakuten from his back and both went to cuddle up to you..

(Time skip)

All his brothers were there to see the new member of the family to be brought into the world.. it will take a few minutes for the egg to hatch since it slipped out soo easily. Everyone was crowed around the egg. (I haven't made or described the gargoyle egg yet lol) Urogi was so excited he had to go to the back to pace and hop excitedly.

"Urogi it moved!" Karaku yelled at him.. he rushed over to the crowd to watch his lil babus be born. Cracking and wiggling, then a crack appears. Then a lil limb.. it was a smol paw that popped out of the egg.. then a wing and tail.. soon the egg top came off to reveal a mini urogi with your eyes. (Well basically like urogis eyes but with your eye color)

Its lil wings were covered in so much small fluff like its tail and limbs. The smol baby looked at the crowd around it, quickly retreating to you for saftey. It crawled up your arm and snuggled itself in your chest while hiding in its wings.

You encouraged it to look at its father, the baby looked at urogis eyes, filled with happiness. He handed a claw to the baby, and its tiny paw rested it his massive one.