The bet [sanemi]

TrigTiadurer for helping me with this!

Prompt: So Y/n and Sanemi have HATED each other for as long as they can remember, but then silly little Uzui makes a bet for us saying that "I bet 100,000¥ (roughly 100$) each that you guys won't fuck within a week." Wanting that 100$, but not wanting to fuck, they slowly get closer, and one day, stuff gets a little heated, let's just say they both got their 100$ and Uzui got blackmailed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Details:

(F/c)- Favorite Color, (F/D)- Favorite Design,

Ah, the classic tale of love conquering all - or in this case, lust. Y/n and Sanemi have been adversaries for years, but that all changed when Uzui made a bet of 100,000¥ to each of them that they would not engage in any physical relations within a week. Little did they know that the bet would bring them closer than ever, and eventually cause their hatred to turn to lust. In this blog post, we explore the story of Y/n and Sanemi, and how their bet caused an unexpected change in their relationship.

(Y/N) and Sanemi always argued and fought when near each other no matter what. They hated one another until the day off everyone had.

It was everyone's day off from fighting Demons so everyone went to the local bar to drink and eat together which was Uzui's idea. (Y/n) just wanted to stay home and sleep but even Uzui made her come, she couldn't say no to Uzui so she went. Arriving at the local bar Uzui and (Y/n) enter the bar to see everyone, (Y/n)'s eyes widen when she sees Sanemi. Turning back around only for her to get stopped but Uzui grabbed her (F/c) (F/d) Haori and dragged her along with him to the table that everyone had sat at.

Making (Y/n) sit in front of her rival Sanemi she flicked Uzui off for making her. He puts his hands up in defense as if he didn't know about your hatred for the Wind Hashira, which he did. A few hours go by and everyone was either drinking or eating food that they had ordered. Sanemi was drinking while listening to people talk and complain about things. (Y/n) was eating the food in front of her as she did not want to touch the alcohol unless she had food in her stomach. As the rivals listened to everyone talk to one another Mitsuri the Love Hashira turns to (Y/n) with a smile and a light blush on her cheeks. Leaning her head against her hand that had a Sake in it.

"(Y/n), why do you hate Shinazugawa-san so much?" she said in a very tipsy voice.

This made (Y/N) choke on her food and Sanemi spit out his drink causing him to cough, (Y/n) turns to Mitsuri as she wipes her face with a napkin.

"Reasons that I will NOT say." Little did everyone know she did like him but they had this "hatred" for each other for years.

"Is it cause you like him?"

(Y/N) knew the Mitsuri was tipsy and didn't know what she was saying, (Y/n) can feel her fellow Hashira's eyes on her as she ate her food. Putting her chopsticks down and taking a chug from her drink she turns to Mitsuri.

"No, and I could never like a rude, self-centered, short-tempered, unbearable asshole who only cares for himself." (Y/n) said so bluntly not caring how mean she was, picking up her chopsticks she eats again not looking at anyone in their eyes.

Sanemi looks at (Y/n) his eyes twitching from the anger that was building up inside of him. Noticing her not paying any attention to him made him grow angrier and angrier, making him drink more and more he did eat before drinking so he wouldn't get drunk.

Uzui couldn't help but chuckle at the wind hashira, with caused Sanemi to give him a death glare. In the middle of everyone talking Uzui turns to (Y/n) and Sanemi but his voice was raised.