Pleasurable nights {muzan and kokushibo}

@Sophie285807 reader is female, threesome, smut, enjoy

you were a orion in the red light district. you were bored, never really experienced much pleasure in a good while, all the men are inexperienced or just very sucky at what they do. always finish too early. every midnight, two demons would come visit, both dangerously handsome, you come to know them as Muzan and kokushibo. they showed you what real pleasure was. 

every night, your pussy and mouth would be filled with so much cum your surprised you aren't pregnant. when ever one couldn't be over, no problem, he would get you screaming his name and cumming on his cock as much as he can. the after care would be very wholesome. sweet kisses, gental touches as they clean the cum off your exhausted body. 

but they got tired of coming to the crowded place and tried not to be spotted, so they took you to the infinity fortress and fucked you all the time. when ever there in heat your just need a stress relief. you weren't just there sex toy but also lover. cuddles and sweet kisses, massages, and random acts of affection.  but they still love filling you up full of cum. they will not let any demon come near you at all. you were theirs, and theirs alone.