" Exactly but don't worry anymore I know you better than anyone and you're doing amazing those kids are so damn lucky" She says zipping my case.

I purse my lip and give her a hug.

" I love you so much, and thank you for this I know I can always count on you " I smile up at the elder lady.

" It's my job after all, I guess you're never really finished raising your kids" She laughs. 

I walk down the stairs Nikki is already waiting for me.

" Now please be good for Zia okay guys " I say to the two Sixx boys.

" They won't be a bother " She smiles at the boys.

I give them both long hugs and kiss on the head before doing the same to her.

Making my way to the car I turn around to give them one last look, my heart sinks, i'll miss them so much.

" You ready baby " Nikki smiles while pulling his sun glasses down.

" Ready "

We drive down the free way sun scorching in sky windows open and radio blasting.

" So where are we going " I ask him my hair blowing all around me.

" It wouldn't be a surprise then would it" he says with a grin.

I watch him as he drives, his tanned and colourful skin glistening from the sunlight. His long hair blowing back in the wind and his jawline prominent.

God he's gorgeous.

I open the glove compartment searching around through all the cassettes before finding the one I want.

I watch Nikki as he raises an eyebrow at me.

I push the cassette in waiting for the music.

I Need You Tonight by INXS starts to play. I suck my lip in between my teeth as he smiles with his teeth.

I move around in my seat taken off my belt.

" What are you doing " He laughs while trying to stay focused on the road.

I move up my sundress riding up my thighs before handing my head and shoulders out the window the wind blowing through my hair.

Nikkis pov

This woman will be the death of me.

I glance between her and the road trying my best to stay focused but the aching pain in my groin is distracting me.

I look over and her panties are now exposed as her white sundress is now gathered around her hips.

Fuck.

She sits back down in her chair grinning from ear to ear.

" Stop it " I say firmly.

" Stop what " she replies biting her lip.

" You know what I mean " I say shakily.

She continues to dance in her seat moving her hands all around her body. She seductively starts to pull down the straps of her dress.

My god.

" You seem nervous " She purrs in my ear.

" You need to be careful " I warn her as my pants begin growing tight.

She grabs the end of her dress pulling it over her head leaving her in her underwear.

He breast peaking over the edge of her bra.

" Oh come on have a little fun baby " she smiles cunningly before draw her hand down to her panties.

I suck a breath in not knowing how long more I can control myself.

" Mmm " she moans while throwing her head back.

That's it. I quickly pull the car over.

" Get in the back " I demand.

She nods eagerly and before I know the two of us are in the backseat of my Bentley Brooklands.

She quickly removes my shirt as my hands roam her body.

I pull my pants down exposing my dick which is rock fucking hard.

I waste no time pulling her panties to the side and sitting her on top of me. She kisses me quickly and passionately before a moan escapes her lips.

My hands grip her hips pulling her harder down on me.

" You feel so good baby " I say in between kisses.

I smack her ass causing her to yelp.

" But that's for teasing me you " I smirk.

She smiles into the kiss as thrust harder.

" God I fucking love you " She says as she peppers kiss all over my face.

I begin to rub her clit as I feel my orgasm approaching.

" I want us to come together " I tell her and I try get deeper.

I close my eyes as her moans begin to get breathy indicating she's nearly there too.

" I'm cumming " she cries out as I groan releasing my load inside her.

She falls against my chest as we both breathe heavily.

" You're insane you know that " I smile as she lifts up her head sweat glistening from our bodies.

" I love you " She says kissing my lips.

" I love you more " I say, before remembering we are still naked parked right beside the road.

" Round 2 later " I wink at her before she laughs grabbing her dress from the front seat her ass in full view.

I place both my hands on her hips before placing her back down on my lap.

" Or we could do it now " I say whispering in her ear.

————————————————————————

Finally some smuttttt

I always feel so awkward writing smut but when i'm reading smut it's a whole different story.

Also if smut makes you uncomfortable I do apologise or if you love smut and want more let me know !