It doesn't concern me.

Erumi looked back in front of her, striding forward through the streets, ignoring everything going on behind her as she continued her slow march, hoping she'd reach her destination soon. 

Surely then she wouldn't feel so irritated.

Erumi sighed as she came to a stop, standing near an intersection, her blue eyes following the flow of traffic, waiting for the cars to rush past her. At some point, she zoned out, getting lost in her thoughts. Water splashed over her shoes as a car passed by, startling her out of her daze, she snapped her head upwards to look at the road just in time to see the lights changing, everyone started walking and she proceeded on her way to school.

Her school… 

Corusan Private School. 

A known school in Shizuoka prefecture. Everyone has heard of it at least once. Many entrepreneurs and pro heroes graduate from this very school every year. In other words, it was a school for the rich and powerful. 

For the majority, this was a hard school to get into. Students needed a strong family background and superb grades to enter it. The tuition was by no means cheap either. But to Erumi, it was the last school she wanted to go to or be associated with. 

And yet here she was.

Not by her own free will, mind you. 

Shifting her backpack onto her shoulders,  the girl started her slow trek forward toward the school building. When she finally reached the entrance, she looked up at the building, frowning slightly.

Time for yet another day in this school. 

She made her way to class, walking through the hallways. As she passed by the classroom doors, she caught a few students glancing her way, whispering and giggling amongst themselves. Erumi ignored them and continued on her way, she looked down, her eyes looking somewhat solemn as she walked towards her classroom, she slid the door open and walked inside taking her usual seat in the back, she liked it there.

It was next to the window, so whenever she got bored she could just stare out of it at the scenery and watch the birds as they flew across the sky.

It was a good way to pass the time. 

Erumi's eyes turned to look outside the window, watching the clouds float past her slowly. She leaned forwards, placing her arms on the desk. She rested her chin on her hand, idly playing with a loose strand of her hair.

After all, she had nothing else to do. 

The door opened as a stern woman walked forward, her short brown hair pushed back in a side ponytail while her blue eyes scanned her surroundings, everyone quickly fell silent as they took their seats.

"Good morning class" The woman greeted, walking forward towards the podium with a pile of paper in her hand, placing it neatly on top before speaking. "Homeroom is about to start." She announced, taking another glance at her students, like a mother hen checking on her chicks, "Now that you are all third years you need to think about your future carefully and thoroughly. I am sure most of you want to become pro heroes," The woman went on as everyone erupted into cheers, they raised their hands and started showing off their Quirks. 

From controlling wind to flaming hair, each one was completely different from the other. Some had horns and tails, others had scales or wings. Others could control fire, or extend their arms and hands.

To say the least, it was chaotic but Erumi could care less. 

The teacher sighed, already expecting that response, "We get it, now please calm down everyone. You shouldn't use your quirks freely in class like this." She rubbed her temples, "I'm about to hand out your future course surveys, please fill them out and bring them by the end of the week, do NOT be late."