Kamilla ruined something very expensive of my mothers and blamed it on Katrine, our code language unfortunately doesn't go further than that so I'll have to ask her what the brat broke.

"Do you want a happy meal?" I ask her so our conversation seems normal to Alex.

"Yeah" a smile forms on her lips.

Even though she isn't really a kid anymore she stills loves happy meals.

We just dropped Kitty off home.

"What was that about?" Alex asks.

"What was what about?" I act dumb.

"Why did your mother yell at your sister like that?" he elaborates.

"I know as much as you do" he looks dumbfounded.

"Bull shit, you and that girl has some special bond you know more than you are letting on" he has me figured out.

"So what, that doesn't mean I know something" I act dumb again.

"Oh yeah? then why did you ask her where she wanted to go? you never do that" 'how is he that good at picking up on things'

"Fine it's just the way we communicate when someone else is there" he looks fascinated.

"That's so cool bro" he says.

"So Oli where are we going"

"You see that ditch over there?" I ask him.

"Yeah?" I looks at me confused.

I start driving towards it.

"You want me to drive us down that ditch?"

He takes the steering wheel but he's not strong enough to take control of it.

"Yeah that's what I thought" I say a little pissed he used my nickname.

"Whatever dude" he looks like he want the topic to change.

Flashback 2 years ago.

Oliver's pov.

"What do you think you're doing huh?" Michael says.

"I'm just going out" I match his unpleasant tone.

"No you're not, you need to watch Katrine"

"Come on she's 14, and what about Kamilla don't I have to watch her too then?" I say mad he's asking me this.

"No, we're talking Kamilla with us and Katrine is not responsible enough to be left alone" he says as if Katrine hasn't been doing many of the house chores since she was 5 years old.

"Fine I'll stay with her" I say cause I really like spending time with her.

"You can't go anywhere" he says as if I'm going to listen to him.

'Yeah right'

"Whatever, bye" and just like that the three of them leave, leaving me and Katrine behind.

It has always been like that, I can't believe Katrine isn't acting out. But I guess that is because she is getting manipulated and gaslit into thinking this is normal behavior. She's too precious for this family.

"Katrine we're going out get ready" I yell so she can hear me.

She tend to listen to music and act like none of this is happening.

When get out of the drive-through she asks.

"Wasn't you supposed to go out today Oli?" she looks sad, not for herself but me.

"Don't worry about it kitty" I know she'll worry about it but she really shouldn't.

"But-" she starts but I cut her off.

"No buts Katrine, it's fine you're also really fun to hang out with" I tell her.

"Fine but next time you should just sneak out and take the other phone so they won't know you're gone, I'll text you when they're on their way back so you can get back too. Okay"

'How did she come up with that?'

"How did you" she cuts me off this time.

"Because I'm not stupid Oliver" she looks irritated.

"I'm not a little kid anymore Oli" she adds.

"Okay, okay princess" she looks pissed.

'Oh no'

"You know the rules" she gets her fist up

"Yeah, yeah come with it" and I get a hit to my arm.

'When tf did she get so strong'

I'm purring my eyes out.

Katrine naturaully doesn't know what to do.

"Do you want a hug?" she knows I don't really enjoy hugs, that's why she hasn't given me one yet even though she loves them.

"Sure" I open my arms to her because when it's her I love them, they comfort me in a different way than anything else.

"What's going on Oli?" she asks me, a question I get from her a lot but I never really gave her an answer.

"I just- I felt there was no point in telling anyone anything that was happening inside me" I tell her, she just listens.

"I never ever wanted to tell you because I never had it as bad as you" she listens carefully to my words.

"Oliver, you're valid too. No matter what you matter too" those words make my cry even more.

She is the best sister I could ever ask for.

✁ ✃ ✁

A/N

We got to see a little more of Oliver.

I normally wouldn't bless you like this but I don't have a lot of time to write the next few days so here you go.

Also be grateful cuz I really had to write them from start to end today.

Maybe the next chapter will also come out soon but as it's 00:50 right now and I have to go to bed at 01:30 cuz I have important business tomorrow so Idk if that's possible (and yes I mean tomorrow, I count night sleep)

Anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter

Also it's unedited so no one come for me I'll edit it tomorrow if there's any spelling or grammar mistakes. (It should be updated with edits now)

Only love.

SHM <3