Closer

Pat and Pran together arrive at the construction site in Pat's car.

Pa had instructed both of them to go together and they decided to bicker over the fact in whose car they will go. Both of them made a list of pros and cons, compared prices, novelty etc... of both the cars. Pran had recently bought a small car while Pat's luxurious car was 3 years old. Luxurious was the winning point for Pat's car.

Pat lived nearer to the site so Pran drove to his house from where they both went together. Pran stood at Pat's door grinning and from the moment Pat opened the door all he could focus on was his dimples.

In the questioning by the reporters today Pat was expected to give witty answers while Pran had to be more mature with his answers especially after Pat's answer to the staff at shopping was released in the media.

They both get out of the car, entwine their hands and walk on to the stage..

The reporters initially started with asking very professional questions all about the project, their roles, slowly moved on to Pran shifting from America and then their dating life.

"So how is dating going..." one of the reporter questions them...

"It has its share of ups and downs.." Pran answers

"How do you keep personal and professional lives separate owing to the fact that you work together...??"

"Honestly it is not that difficult... we don't let our personal judgments come in way of our professional judgements and vice versa.." Pat tries to control his laugh on Pran's statement because what he said was far away from the truth and they both were well aware about it.

"There is one personal question which we hope doesn't offend you.. we want to know who is the husband and the wife.." the reporter asks. 

When Pran had asked this question from Ink Pat had thought it was absurd no reporter would stoop so low into the personal life.. but he was wrong.. "As they say when you want to get over it get under.. we apply it for both of us.." he answers quickly before Pran could because any direct answer for sure would be embarrassing. 

Pat and Pran share a glance, nod at each other then the reporters and go inside. 

***

"I assume that you both are going home together.." Ink asks Pat when the get together is about to end.

"We came together so that is what I assume we will go together..." Pran places his hand on Pat's shoulder..

"Definitely" Pat grins widely which is evidently fake..

"Stay at his apartment for some time Pran .. okay..??"

"Okay.." Pran sighs 

"What about Pa..??" Pat questions..

"I will go with P'Ink hia.." Pa smiles widely..

***

They both sit in the apartment silently for half an hour busy on their phones..

"I will take a leave now..." Pran stands up from the sofa...

"Stay some time more and if the reporters are still there they will think we were done to early.. not good for our reputation."Pat grabs Pran's wrist and pulls him back...

"Give me your wifi password then.." Pran hands over his phone to Pat and Pat connects it.

"Let's watch something together..." Pat offers... and switches on the TV when Pran agrees...

They both end up agreeing on Glass Onion a Knives Out mystery without much arguing because it turns out both of them need to watch murder mystery so that they don't get caught after murdering each other. They silently watch the movie.