Epilouge

After that day: The two decided to take things slow. They were in no rush and wanted to figure out where they were in their relationship. They wanted things to work between the two after all.

Tolkien decided to break it off with Nichole in person at their Saturday brunch they would always go to together. He didn't say that he was gay or anything, but just told her that he didn't think they should be together anymore. Nichole started crying, asking why he didn't love her anymore and what made him change his mind.

Tolkien planned not to tell her, but Nichole deserved the truth. He told her that he was in love with his best friend, Clyde and that he couldn't be with her unfaithfully. Yeah, he was technically unfaithful given that he was kissing Clyde for awhile by now, but she couldn't know that. It would destroy her!

Tolkien asked if the two could still be friends, and Nichole said she wasn't sure, but probably not. She then walked out before her anger got the best of her.

Seeing that his childhood lover and best friend was no longer with him, Tolkien started to get waves of extreme sadness. But he had no regrets. He finally found himself and who he wanted to be.

Tolkien and Clyde officially started dating a month into summer and there was a lot of acceptance- and reactions to it.

——

Clyde's dad- too depressed to care but likes Tolkien and his family so he supports

Tolkien's parents- Lowkey pissed that Tolkien broke it off with Nichole since they are friends with her parents but support because ofc they do. (Did have a talk with Tolkien that they love him unconditionally)

Craig- supports (duh ☠️)

Tweek- supports (duh ☠️)

Jimmy- Makes jokes that now he has to date Timmy so that he fits in to the gay group, but doesn't really care either way and supports

Jason- nah he still dead ☠️ but i imagine Alejandro (adopted brother) doesn't care and supports

Timmy- supports :)

Stan's gang:

Cartman makes fun of them, but does actually support them. (He's pissed that Tolkien broke it off with Nichole though)

Kyle doesn't really care either way but feels bad for Nichole/ wants to see if he can get another chance with her. (Did ask Tolkien and he said he doesn't care)

Stan also doesn't care but supports and had a talk with his PC dad about it.

Kenny also doesn't care.

Butters supports.

Nichole- PISSED. she just lost her boyfriend of like 6 years and he's gay??? So she's also mad that Tolkien never really loved her. Although they do end up having a talk a year later and are then on good terms. Because they healthy exes.

Bebe- not AS pissed but still pissed. Yes, she did dump Clyde and wanted NOTHING to do with him, but Nichole is her best friend and she has to hate Tolkien because that's girl rules. But doesn't hate them because they are gay for each other, just hates that Tolkien left Nichole because he loved another person.

Wendy- Supports but same as Bebe. she is pissed that Nichole got dumped, but does support clyde and tolkien's relationship.

Red- doesn't care but feels bad for Nichole.