It's his part of the tale now

Russia pov (that's right, it's his time!)
(art by my pumpkin crowsong on YouTube, Tumblr, and Wattpad {Rainbowstar772} )

I'm in my dorm bathroom on the floor crying due to a nasty argument with Israel.
Every word, every action, every mistake....
I turn on my phone and see a picture of my daughter... ugh, I'm such a disappointment!
I then hear a knock on the bathroom door.
Israel:"Russia get your ass out of the bathroom!"
Russia:"I already told you! I don't want to have a kid!"
Israel:"No! You said you won't ever be ready for kids!"
Russia:"Izzy baby... please, I just want to be left alone..."
It's at this point I put some earbuds in and watch the video of Alaska's first word... papa, I wonder if her voice is as scratchy as it is in this video?
Eventually I hear the door to my dorm slam shut.
I walk out the bathroom and check if the coast is clear.
Phew!
I sigh and go off to a cabinet that holds all my alcohol, lately I've been drinking an expensive cranberry flavored vodka that Alaska loved.
I take a sip from the bottle and pace back and forth as I drink.
Good going Russia, all you can do is make bullshit lies to try to get your girlfriend to stop asking for a child. Yeah I'll never be ready for kids? I don't like kids? Ugh! Of all the things to say, I say that?!
Russia:"You're such a fucking idiot! Grandpa was right.... He was always right...."
I sigh and check my phone again, that's when I notice I have a message from Kathy, my only ex who actually gave a shit about me...
She sent me a picture of her and a couple bottles of alcohol with her brother.
Me: Kathy, Must you be like this?
4k Kathy: Get over here! Let's party!
Me: Sorry Kathy.... I had a pretty nasty argument with Israel again...
4k Kathy: Why don't you just break up with her, you've been so distant lately and this all started the moment you started dating her. That girl is no good!
Me: Kathy this is the girl I plan to marry! I love her!
4k Kathy: You only love her because she's helping you stay closeted, every ex you've dated was to distract you from... you know...
Me: Speaking of my exes... two have died and some of the people I bullied have died. What's worrying is that a lot of the people who have died and gone to jail have had some form of connection to me...
4k Kathy: You're probably overthinking it, although I will say it is odd.
Me: You're right, I'm just overthinking this as well as it being odd, anyways I'm going to bed. Both to get drunk and sleep.
4k Kathy: Alright, sleep well Russy dear!
Me: Even after our breakup, you're still calling me that? Pfft, night Kath!
And like that I got drunk and went to bed.
The next day I woke up with Israel in my bed...I forgot she has a spare key to my dorm.
I get out of bed and make sure I have my clothes on... I do, thank god!
Israel:"I didn't try anything this time, calm down."
I sigh and go to take a shower, making sure to lock the bathroom door and put a chair under the door handle, just in case...
Once I'm done I get dressed inside the bathroom and then I remove the chair under the door handle and unlock the door.
I see Israel made food, last time she made me food.... I don't want to get into it.
I decided to make myself a quail egg, just one, I don't eat that much. Not after what happened during middle school...
Israel huffs but I ignore it.
I walk out of my dorm and walk off to my class. The more I tried, I ended up bumping into America, or as I would call him "shorty" .
Russia:"You again. Why is your short ass always bumping into me?"
America:"More so you're bumping into me."
Russia:"Damn shorty you're still as annoying as you were in middle and highschool"
America:"Yeah, and you're still rude as you were in middle and highschool, but you've gotten worse. You hate children."
That irked me.
Russia:"Quite the opposite actually, I adore children!"
America scoffed.
America:"You gave your daughter up for adoption, I overheard a conversation with you and Israel where you mentioned how you were 1. Not ready and never will be ready for kids and 2. Don't like kids, am I correct?"
Russia:"1. Why are you eavesdropping? 2. Do not use what I had to do for her own good against me!"
America:"For her own good? You abused her as the orphanage said, plus orphanages aren't the best places to put a child."
Russia:" I DIDN'T HAVE A CHOICE OK?! YOU THINK I WANTED TO GIVE HER UP?! NO! I DIDN'T! I only said what I said to get Israel to shit up over having a kid... Alaska is my phone lock screen.... I miss her so much. Her eyes, her smile, her sass, how much she cares about her family, she meant the world to me and my family. So tell me, with all I just said, do you believe I actually put my hands on one of the few things I treasure? One of the things I love more than my partner?"
He went quiet.
America:"Then why did she have a bruise when I got her?"
Russia:"SHE HAD A WHAT?! IS SHE OK?! SHIT SHIT SHIT! I should've given her to Cuba, or Kathy, hell my dad would've worked! Why was the orphanage the first thing that came to mind.... All I want to do is to see her again"
I look at him, tears starting to flow.
America:"You have ways to contact me, why didn't you ask sooner?"
I give a "what the actual fuck are you talking about?" Face.
America:"They didn't give you any information did they?"
Russia:"They were meant to give me information-"
At this point I can tell America's blood is boiling, but not because of me.
America:"You can see her after class."
I smile and hug him tight.
Russia:"Thank you! You have no clue how much I miss her... say... does she still have the flask and ushanka I gave her before I left?"
America:"You gave her a flask and ushanka? She didn't have those when I got her."
I let go of him and we look at each other.
Russia:"They didn't...."
America:"Oh they definitely did... UGH!"
Russia:"Great! My daughter's shit was stolen."
America:"She's my daughter too-"
He went quiet after he said that.
Russia:"The title of dad is a privilege you have isn't it?"
America:"Yeah, the title of siblings for my other kids is also a privilege. They make her mad enough, brother, sister, sibling, brister, dad, all privileges."
Russia:"Figured, if you're not someone she can trust with her life, specific titles are privileges."
He laughed a bit.
Russia:"Alright shorty, let's get to class before we're late and miss out on a lot of shit we already know."
I chuckled at myself and he giggled as we walked over to class.
Damn, just like what I wanted in middle and highschool, a possible friendship...
We went through the day as normal, but once it was over we met up at my dorm door.
America:"So where to go first? The orphanage to collect her stuff and start a lawsuit or my house to see Alaska?"
Russia:"The orphanage, but first I think I have a few things she might also want to see"
I said with a smile going inside I collect the few "things" .
Once I'm back out America just blinked before speaking.
America:"I'm sorry, are all of those yours?!"
Russia:"Yup! This is fluffy and bun bun, they're my bunnies, my mouse vanilla mousse, my chicken hellan henner, and my ferret snow cone! My gecko Moscow is under my hat, although he's very aggressive-"
I say taking off my hat and grabbing him.
Russia:"Ta da- Ow!"
Why must he hit me?
America perked up at the sight of my gecko and started to mess with his hair, that shit looks fluffy...
Once he was done messing with his hair he pulled out a gecko of his own.
America:" This is Aku, he has anxiety like me!"
I put Moscow next to Aku and he acted friendly towards Aku.
Russia:"My gecko is gay- HOLY SHIT MY GECKO IS GAY!"
America:"Yeah, I think mine is too-"
We both look at each other and snort.
I put Moscow back on my head and America puts his gecko in his hair, how that gecko doesn't suffocate? I have no clue-
We soon leave the college and the first thing I do is pick up America and book it to the orphanage. It's not gay to pick up another guy princess style- I think-
America:"WHOA! Hey! Put me down!"
Russia:" Believe it or not, I kinda like holding you- but that's besides the point, I'm speeding up our trip to the orphanage!"
I say while booking it to the orphanage.
America:"But I can walk!"
Russia:"Too late, we're here!"
I put him down and he kicked me in the knees.
Russia:"Dude! That was uncalled for."
He rolled his eyes as we walk in.
Russia:"Alaska клюквенная водка(cranberry vodka) Soviet's confiscated items please."
America:"That was oddly formal of you-"
Russia:"Shut up."
OL(Orphanage lady):"Sorry, but we no longer have anyone named Alaska клюквенная водка Soviet"
Russia:" You may not have her anymore but you sure still damn do have her stuff!"
OL:"What exactly did she have?"
Russia:" A blue flask with yellow stars and an ushanka, it had the flag of each of her family members pinned onto it?"
OL:"Oh those? She wasn't allowed to have them, seeing you no longer have custody of her, we legally can't give you her belongings."
America:"But I do. Give me her belongings."
OL:" ID and adoption papers please."
America dug in the bag he has and pulled out his ID and the adoption papers.
America:"Now give me what belongs to her."
The lady rolled her eyes and went off to hand Alaska's belongings.
Once we're out I, again, pick up America and then run to a place I know wraps gifts for people!
America:"Great mom and grandpa! WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME?!"
I have a childish grin as I come to a stop.
America:"Doesn't this seem kinda childish?"
Russia:"Well I lost my childhood so may as well make up for it now!"
America:"Wait what-"
I put him down and happily walked into the building.
Russia:"Can you put these in a box wrapped in blue and yellow striped wrapping paper?"
I said smiling like a goof!
The person nodded and walked off to do as I asked.
I waited and waited and waited, eventually the wrapped box came back.
I pay far more than I was meant to and I run out!
Picking up America again.
Russia:"Ok! Uhm.... Where do you live?"
He sighed and told me the detections that I followed.
Once we were at his house we came inside.
America:"Alaska! Someone's here to visit you!"
I see my daughter walk into view.
Alaska:"Who is if da-"
Russia:"Hi Alaska..."

AN: I've been waiting for this moment for so long!