The battle of the titanesses

It was time to end it all. Salver climbed the stairs at full speed, avoiding the undoubtedly booby-trapped elevator. On the way, she swiftly crushed a few remaining agents and smashed through the armored door leading to the top of the tower, where her rival stood.

At this altitude, the cool wind blew and caressed Salver's steel-hard skin. Her long blond hair floated slowly as she walked with a determined step towards the strange structure at the center. A quick glance and analysis confirmed her fears: Mandy had built a machine capable of projecting a powerful energy source onto one or more targets. This did not bode well.

Behind the strange mechanism, a familiar voice could be heard:

"How do you like my new toy? Do you like my new toy? I haven't had time to decorate it and put pretty colors on it...I have a weakness for purple as you know."

The super-enhanced Mandy emerged from the darkness, more imposing and powerful than ever: she looked almost like a giant with pulsating muscles, a ferocious smile and eyes gleaming with malevolence and determination. Her light blue outfit, which facilitated her movements, struggled to contain her imposing muscle mass, and her bikini neckline clearly revealed her generous breasts. On her wrists, she wore the combat gauntlets she'd stolen from Cammy, one of which covered - and this was certainly no coincidence - the Cat's Eye ring that had metamorphosed her.

"What's up? Cat got your tongue? What's the matter with you? You're dazzled by my beauty and magnificence, aren't you?"

Mandy began to tense her muscles and strike a pose as if she were in the middle of a fashion show... Salver didn't reply; she knew she was trying to provoke her and break her concentration. She had to focus on her objective.

"Well..." said Ultimate Mandy, straightening up and stroking her long jet-black hair with red and blonde highlights. "Since you haven't decided to argue I think we can skip straight to the part where I kick your ass." She cracked her neck and stretched her arms.

The two women stared at each other for a long time, almost an eternity. Mandy's brilliant violet eyes remained fixed on Salver's emerald ones. Time seemed to stand still, adrenalin pulsing through Salver's veins as she faced arguably the most powerful opponent she had ever faced.

There was a bang, and Salver was the first to lunge. Her speed and power were so phenomenal that it was impossible for the human eye to distinguish her movements. Each strike was unbelievably violent and powerful. Yet Mandy stood still, smiling her usual sardonic smile. She had reached such a level that it was no longer possible for her to defend herself or parry. Salver was striking with enough force to bring down a concrete wall. And yet, it was all in vain...The super-spy made a huge backward leap and fell back gracefully, one knee to the ground and her head slightly bent, hiding her face in the shadows.

Mandy burst out laughing, her fists resting on her hips.

"What's up, big girl? You're in way over your head!" She held out her arms defiantly and shrugged. "I have within me the DNA, knowledge and power of the strongest women in the world. I'm invincible!" she exclaimed.

Salver raised her head and Mandy was surprised to see that her face showed an expression of satisfaction.

"No, not exactly..." she challenged her. "You're three short..."

"Huh?"

There was a crack, Mandy watched as her battle gauntlets instantly shattered into dozens of pieces.

Salver had acted with unparalleled finesse: her blows were not aimed at Mandy but at whatever was concealing the source of her power. The Cat's Eye was now vulnerable and all she had to do was destroy it once and for all.