The eternal rival

Salver roamed the skyscrapers of Los Angeles with unbelievable agility. The dark-skinned young woman with long blonde hair and bulging muscles leapt from rooftop to rooftop, propelled by her powerful legs and driven by her formidable agility. Without any gadgets or gimmicks, she had the agility of a cat and the power of a tigress. She felt the air caressing her beautiful and formidable face, she felt in all her being merged an incredible sensation of happiness and freedom as she had never known before, including in the combined memories of the three young women who composed her.

She jumped from the roof of the city's investment bank and landed on the building across the street in a graceful and intricate pirouette. She had just flown halfway across the city in this manner and yet showed no signs of running out of breath or fatigue.

Once again, Salver admired the prowess of her new body with a confident smile. She knew that no ordinary human being, even with intensive training, could achieve such physical performance. She understood that she was now far beyond Humanity.

Salver was dressed in a short, low-cut jumpsuit top revealing her muscular belly and arms and tight pants of the same texture. The compowder (a sort of super-powerful laptop computer in the shape of a compact) with which every high-ranking spy of the Woohp was equipped allowed her to disguise herself in any way she wanted using a complex technology based on advanced nanobots. This outfit perfectly reflected Salver's new personality and corresponded to her new physical needs and personal tastes. Her outfit was a harmonious blend of white, yellow, red and green.

Salver dived off the roof ledge and grabbed onto a horizontally hung flagpole, which she used to propel herself forward and land on the ledge of a building below.

The evening was already well underway and the city would soon fall asleep. Yet, an unusual commotion could be heard not far from Salver's position below the building she was leaning against. At a glance, she knew it was a robbery: the bandits had just come out of the city's largest jewelry store and were quickly loading into a truck, crates and bags of stolen jewelry under their arms. They were six strong men, hooded, armed with bulletproof vests and weapons of war.

"Well, well, well...here's something for me to do... This is going to be fun!"

She waited for the last thief to enter the driver's cab and jumped straight to the roof of the truck on which she landed. The thieves were in too much of a hurry to get away and too happy that they had succeeded to notice the strange noise above them.

The truck sped off to an unknown destination, Salver still clinging and crouching on its roof.

"That's it, lead me to your accomplices my dears...." She lay down on the cold metal floor, put her hands behind her head and enjoyed the ride.

After a few miles, the truck stopped at an abandoned warehouse outside the city. The hooded bandits hurriedly got out and started unloading their crates. On the other side, a large metal curtain opened and three more armed men emerged.

Good job, guys," said one. Unload this and then we can have a party!"

"That was too easy," another replied, "the cops are too busy right now to care about us ahahah!"

At that moment, none of them knew that they were being watched by a young woman, lurking in the shadows.

She jumped from the roof of the truck and hid behind some wooden crates near one of the men. Salver approached him discreetly and patted him on the back, he turned around, surprised, and only had time to see the young woman's fist send him waltzing away and crashing on an apparently empty box.

"Oops, I still have to learn to control my strength..." said Salver while tightening her fist.

But the others had heard the racket and were rushing to figure out where the noise was coming from. Salver could have neutralized them all simply by using stealth. None of them could have detected her, but she was hungry for a fight. Her blood boiled with excitement as she anticipated the coming fight. Already she was reveling in the situation, feeling confident and in total domination.