Becoming a spy again

Ultimate Mandy looked her up and down. Even without her enhanced mental abilities, it wasn't hard to analyze and understand how dangerous the woman in front of her was. Just the fact that she had escaped Salver and made it this far showed considerable survival skills and wits. She didn't know who she was dealing with: Harley Quinn, the most dangerous criminal in the world. Yet, at that moment, she was able to neutralize her with one finger.

Quinn seemed far too smart and experienced to be manipulated by a super charismatic person like Mandy had become. That said, if she wanted the power, she could offer her as much as she wanted...to a point. Yes, it would help her buy more time to get to the final stage of her plan.

"I can give you what you want, and much more. But in exchange for...let's say...a billion dollars, I want you to do everything I ask of you until the end of this day. What do you say?" she asked with a mischievous smile.

Harley shrugged.

"Okay, why not," she said simply.

Mandy didn't expect her to be convinced so quickly. She imagined she would at least hear her ask more questions or be surprised at the ridiculously high amount she was offering. Had she underestimated her intelligence or her sense of discernment?

No matter, she would become her tool long enough to allow her to wait for her objectives and then she would take care of it as soon as possible.

"Then it's a deal, Miss Quinn. Let's get on with it, we don't have much time," she said as she held the ring out to Harley, who seemed to be getting more and more excited.

"Oh? A shiny toy? Magic huh? Cool, I love it! Come on, send it all!

Mandy hesitated for a second as she saw Harley reach out and close her eyes, a big smile on her face.

She had a plethora of powerful and varied DNA at her disposal. Until now, she had distributed them by selecting them precisely to ensure that her henchmen would have the skills and abilities to match their own potential. But this woman, she thought, was on a whole other level. She was nothing like cheerleaders or power-hungry teenagers. She was, even in her normal state, a mortal danger to any ordinary human. If she flooded it with a substantial portion of each of the stolen DNAs, she would turn it into an unstoppable weapon of destruction. It was risky, but tempting. In any case, she would repair the inevitable damage once her plan was complete.

Fine, she'd send her a select portion of each stolen DNA and never mind the immediate consequences. She hesitated a second more and sent her everything.

The light hit Harley and she was almost thrown backwards by the force of the impact, as if a locomotive had just hit her. She could feel her body absorb an incredible amount of energy in an instant, as if she had plunged into an ocean that she was about to drink every last drop of.

Harley's athletic, over-trained body fit perfectly with the DNA he was greedily ingesting. He began to twitch as she felt a sharp yet pleasurable pain in every muscle, as if they were being heated up and hyperstimulated at the same time.

Then they began to swell and gain more definition, her white skin stretching as her muscle mass increased.

"Oh...yeah! Damn, this is even better than the Venom!" she half-exclaimed with a laugh. Despite the pleasant sensation coursing through her body, she was still conscious enough to enjoy and love all the changes she was undergoing.

Her muscles swelled more, she tore off her red and black jacket violently as her back began to bulge with powerful muscles and her arms doubled in size. Her gymnast's biceps grew as large as a bodybuilder's. She grew and grew, her muscular thighs gaining more and more power.