All together

"IDENTIFICATION CARD: RECOGNIZED. ACCESS GRANTED".

The security door of the top secret laboratory located in the last basement of the WOOHP opened with a click. Three young teenage women entered what looked like a huge room filled with machinery and unusual objects of all kinds. At the back of the room, a huge W stood proudly in the middle of the indescribable heap that looked more like a dump than a place of scientific research.

The first of the three girls was a slim young woman with long red hair like a waterfall of fire, and green eyes shining with a vast intelligence. She wore a yellow jacket with rolled-up sleeves, a short white top and pants of the same color that reached down to her ankles. She tucked her security card into her pocket and held out her arms in wonder as she addressed the other two.

"Aaaah! Here it is! The Experimental Laboratory! And it's all ours for the evening. Honestly, doesn't that excite you girls?" Her melodious, lilting voice echoed like a cathedral.

"We shouldn't be here Sam, it's not done to go through people's shoe cabinets when they're not home.

The one who had answered her was just as tall and slim as Sam, but had swarthy skin, short-cut black hair, hazel colored eyes. She was dressed in a short emerald green bustier which revealed largely her slightly muscular belly and her tempting curves and of a tight pants with broad edges color red-dark which married perfectly the forms of her tonic buttocks. She had an innocent, youthful face that gave off a soft, gentle impression in contrast to the subtle yet powerful muscles that made up her body.

"We're not rummaging through a shoe cabinet Alex, we're taking a look at our future gadgets that's all. Right Clover?"

"Yeah...Who doesn't want to see Jerry's new fall/winter collection of gadgets?" said a sarcastic voice with a thick California accent.

The one called Clover was barely taller than the others. Her lightly tanned skin glistened in the light and seemed to surround her with an aura that perfectly matched the face filled with vanity and confidence. With her hands on her hips and a confident smile on her lips, her ego seemed to sweat from every pore of her skin. Her short blonde hair with elaborate styling highlighted her beautiful blue eyes. She was dressed mostly in pink, her favorite color, with a top that came down just above her belly button and hinted at a flat, toned stomach, blue pants and pink sandals that left her cute feet out in the open.

Sam scanned the area hungrily. She didn't seem to know where to start looking or even what she was really looking for. In fact, the prospect of being in the presence of so much high-level technology still being experimented with excited her powerful brain and natural curiosity. What amazing invention would she see, she wondered. And maybe she could even improve a couple of them while she was at it?

"Oh, what's that? Let's see... "she said as she approached a shiny cube. "Oh but...it's a tesseract! It's weird, it looks like there's something inside...Hmmm..."

Clover, on the other hand, was holding a small golden ball with a red star in the center in her delicate, manicured hands.

"Looks like the Woohp is running out of imagination for its gadgets... Maybe we should change agencies and find a more modern employer. The ones with fashionable skin-tight suits, obviously...And that pay well. And with handsome boys too."

She carelessly put the ball back down in the middle of the other six almost identical ones with a loud noise which startled Alex.

"Shh! Clover less noise...Ouch!" Turning around abruptly, she hit some sort of white antique car that looked clumsily patched together with electrical cables and various components she couldn't identify. "Oops... Sorry."