Chapter 46: The Ant King 1

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"A-ah shit." Dongwook cursed under his breath.

Jin-Woo left the other hunters calmly. "Master Ma. I'll leave Hunter Cha in your care."

"Hunter Sung!"

'I should have known, ever since the signals of my shadow were disconnected from Goto Ryuji, that he was probably killed.' Jin-Woo silently thought.

"Are you the king of humans?" The Ant King asked.

"Wow, a bug is talking to me." Jin-Woo smiled mockingly in front of the ant.

"Human, you have a dangerous aura." The ant made a hideous screeching sound.

Jin-Woo felt amused. "Now you seem more like a bug."

...

5 minutes earlier.

Two hunters stood close together, looking at the phone screen, which showed that the broadcast of the situation at the entrance on Jeju Island had been paused. One of them was Song Chi-Yul, Jin-Woo's old friend and also a kumdo teacher. The other was Lee Joohee, the B-rank healer that accompanied Jin-Woo and Seung-Eun in their early dungeon raids.

"What's going to happen to the hunters?"

"What was that just now?"

"How can they end the broadcast like this?"

"Hyung-nim! What's happening right now?"

The news broadcast abruptly switched on, capturing the attention of viewers across the nation.

"Ah, we will relay what has just been confirmed." the reporter's voice quivered with a mixture of sorrow and disbelief.

Through the transmissions, they learned that Min Byung-Gu had died. And the safety of the remaining hunters in the ant tunnel could not be confirmed.

The reporter's tone shifted, carrying a note of excitement and anticipation. "Ah! An unidentified hunter just appeared! We will now continue to relay the broadcast!"

"Huh?! Wait?!" Few of the hunters looked surprised by the familiar figure.

...

"Ant, you have quite a dangerous aura."

"Are you the king?"

"That's right. I am the king."

"Keekeek."

Beep.

"This was where we lost touch with him."

The man on the other side gritted the tobacco until it broke off.

'An ant that's able to talk like a human! And furthermore, Goto-san was taken out by the monster...

"Yes, associate president?"

"Where the fuck is that monster?" Matsumoto Shigeo, the associate president of the Japanese hunting committee, sat on the chair while watching the broadcast of the Jeju Island raid.

"It just reappeared at the queen's lair!"

"The Korean team is still alive, then?"

"Yes, it would seem that way."

"Also, a new entity with insane magic strength that rivals the ants has appeared just now."

"Fuck...! The broadcast...! Turn on the broadcast that is being aired in Korea right now!"

"Yes, sir!"

...

"Mom, what are you up to?" Jin-Ah poked her head out from behind the living room door.