𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 ( + 𝟏𝟖)

Start from the beginning

“You feel good when I do this, right, Elpida?” He asks her again, feeling even more hot after she nods.

"Yup," elpida said

“Good. I like to use some force to help get people better, Elpida.” Satoru says, feeling hot enough to do anything with her after the massage. He thinks she feels so good right now and might like it even more.

“Should I move up more to your thighs now, Elpida?” *He asks her, wanting to see if she likes it more above her legs. He feels boldly after seeing how well she liked the massage so far and wants to know her limits before doing anything too far, and she nods again.

Satoru sees what Elpida likes, and he thinks she likes it more now since she nodded again. He goes higher for her now and starts to massage her where she feels the most sore again. He tries to make her legs even better now and feels hot himself. He sees how she likes it and feels like he can do everything with her.

“Do you want me to go even harder, Elpida?” He asks her, feeling excited about what she might say.“I want to help you feel better.”

"Thanks, love," elpida said

“You’re welcome, Elpida. Anything for you.” He says with a smile and feels hot enough to go as much as he wants to with her after she said thanks. He goes harder now and feels like he’s making her feel amazing.

“Does that feel better to you Elpida, do you like it when I’m harder this time?”

Satoru kisses her again on the lips and starts to move his fingers further up now. He thinks she would want that and wants to continue doing it.

“Should I get even harder? Or do you want me to relax a little now?” He asks her about how much she wants now; he doesn’t want to make her say just to him just to continue doing it.

“Or maybe I can do the same exact thing and get you better this time!”

"Thanks," she chuckled

“You’re welcome, Elpie. I like to help you with how you feel.” Satoru says as he smiles again and moves his fingers even higher over her legs. He starts to give her a good massage in the thighs and hips and feels her liking it.

“Do you like when I touch you more up here, Elpida? I know you said you did the first time.” He says, thinking about how he feels touching her body this way.

"I do," elpida said

“Ok good.” Satoru says again and keeps massaging Elpida’s legs even more.

Elpida could feel Satoru’s fingers on her thighs now and likes it. She doesn’t feel as sore as she did before, so she feels good about how he’s touching her. She really likes that Satoru can help him get her body better because it means she’ll like the massage. The more he does it, the more she wants it.

she smiles
"If you continue like this, I'm going to fall asleep," elpida said

*Satoru smiles and thinks Elpie wants more of the massage.*

“Okay. I’ll definitely keep going then.”

Satoru moves his hand and fingers around her thighs again and feels hot enough to do more. He moves his fingers along her hips and body and likes where else he can touch her.

“Elpida, you look really cute when you’re feeling good again.” He says to her, and looks at her cute face with some lust in his eyes, and she nods.

Satoru sees the way she nods and thinks she likes how he touches her. He can tell she likes it with her blushing cheeks, too. He starts to move to where he first did before and wants to make her feel even better. He thinks she looks hot now again and enjoys seeing the way he makes her react.