*DOO *DOOM *DOOM *DOO

"Oh crap-" i said as i broke into acrobatic flips to dodge the gun fire. I did a cart wheel into a back tuck then a twist flip before taking cover behind a crate. "Dammit my focus slipped on the stealth mode." I said disappointed at myself. I was behind the crate and i heard atleast 7 guns shooting rapidly in my direction. I jumped up high into a backflip and landed in front of a thug and instantly drove my foot across his jaw, i then dashed over to another and grabbed the barrel of his gun and teeped him in the face with the arm stock, i snatched the gun from his grip as he fell to the ground and launched it at another thug but he dodged. I threw a shuriken at him which dug into his hand causing him to drop his gun, i then launched my scarf at him and slung him over my head slamming him into another guard, i then chucked one of my newest gadgets towards two guards standing next to each other. The ball rolled in between them before electricity erupted out shocking them both unconscious. The last guy fired his rifle at me as i was flipping around evading all of the bullets, his gun clicked and he nervously struggled to switch magazines, i chuckled and began to cockily walk towards him. He got the magazine in and cocked it. "DONT MOCK ME YOU SON OF BITCH! URAHHHHGGG!" The thug yelled as he raised his gun to fire at me. In the blink of an eye i dashed in front of him and pushed the barrel to the side and landed a flush straight right hand knocking him out cold.

I double checked my surroundings to make sure everyone was down, once i saw that i cleared the warehouse i walked from crate to crate dropping a flame ninja ball in each one of them. Once i finished setting all the drugs on fire I threw a smoke bomb on the ground and appeared back up on the roof top ledge. "Ta daaaa." I said to dick with my hands out in the "ta da" fashion. He was standing there with his arms crossed and a smirk on his face. "Not bad, that training paid off didn't it?" He said in a happy and relieved way. "Damn sure did, I've gotten a lot stronger." I said looking at my hand as I clenched it. I felt amazing seeing how much I improved from where i was three months ago. After training and studying, and analyzing Robin fighting crime mixed in with a little bit of my training with sensei and the little experience i had been racking up, i had become a completely different person. I was taken out of my thoughts when Robin spoke again. "You did good but you still got some work to do. For starters try to save more energy, instead of flipping around excessively to dodge bullets use your enhanced reflexes and weapons to block bullets. And try to take down as many enemies as possible from range. And work on your focus too, that concealment trick is really neat, learn to hold it longer and you'll be deadly." He said. "Yea, yea ok, your right now that i think of it i could have gotten the job done more quickly and effectively. I'll work on my conceal mode too." I responded. I really appreciated Dick teaching me how to become a better hero. He was a great teacher and he really knew how to help me improve. If it wasn't for him who knows what kind of hero i would have been today.

"Hey lets roll, theres a bank robbery taking place a few blocks away from here." Robin said as he leaped off the building and glided forward. I instantly leaped off too, soaring about 23 feet forward before slinging my scarf at a building and swinging through the city's buildings. "WOOOOHOOO!" I howled as i zipped through the air. I released my scarf at the end of my swing and flew upwards before gravity began to pull me back down. I threw my scarf again and used my momentum to swing harder before letting it go and soaring about 40 feet forward. I latched my scarf and swung up beside robin. "So which bank is it?" I asked. "Its fifth third bank." he replied back as he shot his grappling hook off in the distance. "Got it." I replied. I then swung up on a rooftop and ran across the roof as i placed a smoke bomb seal on a shuriken and launched it far ahead of me. I threw down a smoke bomb and appeared 70 feet away from the roof i was on. I free fell and sucked in the amazing feeling before swinging by scarf again. We swung by three more buildings and arrived at the bank.