Chatpter One: Enter Ninja!

My name is Y/N L/N. And i am the ninja. The sworn protector of the world. This is my story! Lets start at the beginning.

//////

*BEEP BEEP BEEP

"Ugh shut up." I muttered as i reached for my phone to turn off the alarm.

I extended my limbs stretching them as i let out a yawn. I sat up and rubbed my eyes before staring off into space.

"Alright first day of high school...uaughh..Lets do it." I said while stretching again.

I got up and got ready for school. I threw on some casual clothes and headed downstairs for a quick breakfast. I was eating cereal when my mom came into the kitchen.

"Good morning." She said. "Morning mom." I responded. "You ready for this school year? First year of high school! Isn't that fun?!" She asked a little too excited for it be six in the morning. "Yea i guess, not really expecting much but i guess i do think it'll be a lot cooler than middle school." I said honestly.
"Well just remember your not there for fun, your there for education." She said which i found kind of annoying. "Yea yea i know mom." I said in an obvious annoyed tone. "Im serious, i don't want to receive any calls from the principal." She said giving me a serious look. " got it, ima head out now I'll see you after school." I said getting up from the table about to head out before my mother spoke stopping me in my tracks. "Wash your plate! And I'm working all night today, so I'll see you tomorrow." She said. "Oh right! And dang again? Well ill see you tomorrow then." I added before washing the bowl i ate cereal out of.

/////

The bus arrived at school and everyone began leaving the bus row by row. I looked out the window and looked at the huge groups of people surrounding the huge school. 'Man theres a lot more people than in middle school.'  I thought to myself. I got off the bus and headed to the front office. I was going there to get my schedule since I couldn't make it to open house. I walked into the front of the school and into the office. There were a few people there probably also grabbing their schedules. After a few minutes i walked up and got mine. Afterwards i texted my best friends Cole and Justin.

Y/n: Yo where u guys at?

Cole: Im in the cafeteria with Justin

Cole: where are you at?

Y/n: leaving the office. Im on my way.

I slipped my phone into my pocket and began to walk towards the cafeteria. 3 minutes later i walked in the cafeteria and began looking around. 'Damn, this place is huge.' I walked throughout the cafeteria looking for my friends before a can of juice bounced off my shoulder. I turned around and saw Cole and Justin rolling in laughter. "Yea yea very funny dickheads." I said walking up to my friends who were sitting at a table. "Whats up bro, how ya feelin?" Justin said, which was his go to catchphrase when greeting someone. "Im cool man, how you feelin bro?" I responded back. "Im coolin, just tryna see how this high school stuff goes." He said back. "Its not lookin to bad right now. Im kinda excited." Cole said joining the conversation. "True, so what classes do you guys have?" I asked the bros. "Me and Cole actually have science, ELA, and social studies together." Justin said ecstatically. "Damn for real? Here check out my schedule." I said putting my schedule on the table. Justin and Cole looked over it for a second before speaking up. "You've got our first block." Cole said. "And you have my 3rd block." Said Justin. "And my 5th." Added Cole. "Well that's a relief, i thought I wasn't gonna have you guys in any of my classes." I said scratching the back of my head. The bell rung 2 minutes later and we all headed to our first class.

////

School was going pretty smooth. My first block was science. My teacher Ms.jones was a nice woman so I didn't have any complaints there. 2nd block was alright, tho I could tell my teacher Mr.Showszicky was gonna be writing kids up left and right all year. Right now i was sitting in 3rd block with Justin. Our teacher Mr.Diomaz was one of the cool teachers for sure. We were all sitting there looking at a slideshow Mr.Diomaz made before the bell rung for lunch. "Be back in my room in 45 minutes!" Mr.Diomaz shouted at the class. Me and Justin made our way to lunch. We grabbed a tray of food and sat down at a table.