Chapter One

Heyo people of Earth. So this is kind of like a little extra something I put together. But basically this is what would've happened if Ala chose Cameron instead of Matthew, throwback I know. But it's going to be short and time will skip because we're going to go through their whole life in one book. So yeah. I hope you guys like it.
Also, we are going to start at chapter 13 of Innocent Rebel, and we're going from there basically. So these next two chapters are basically exact copies of chapter 13 and 14.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Ala's POV
We got to the hospital. My palms were sweating and my hands were shaking. I really hated the doctors. We walked in and the same nurse that was there last night was there this morning. She pointed to the waiting chairs, indicating we couldn't see them yet. And obviously the expression on her face showed she was probably not to fond of us. Nash sat down awkwardly, probably remembering how he was screaming at her yesterday. She walked over with a clipboard and threw it on my lap, I caught it before it hit the floor. This lady really needs to calm down.
It was something that I guess we needed to fill out for Matthew and Cameron, I was kind of scared to go ask her for a pen, she was a lot bigger than me. But I did anyways since Carter and Nash were wimps.
"Um excuse me?" I said in a sort of questioned tone of voice. I was quite.
"Yeah." She said really harsh. Alright that's it she needs to get her attitude together because she was just plain rude.
"Alright look. I was gonna come over here and politely ask for a pen. But apparently that's not all that's gonna be said. You're really being rude to me and my friends. I'm sorry for the way my friend yelled at you but he was worried, we all were. It was not right for him to yell at you, but you don't have to hold a grudge or anything we just wanted to make sure our friends were okay. So can I please have that stupid pen without this being a whole scene." I said very stern. It felt good to stand up for myself. Obviously she had no heart because she just threw a pen in my face, once again I caught it before it could hit the floor. No wonder there was no ring on that finger. Rude. I walked back and got some strange looks from people sitting in the room. Oh well.
"Wow. I didn't know you had that in you." Carter said laughing a little.
"Yeah. That was really great." Nash said laughing. I just slightly giggled and returned to my seat. I started filling out everything I knew about Matthew and Camero, I really didn't know much. The doctor came out after an hour. Once he saw us his face lit up. I'm hoping he had good news.
"Ah. Your back again great to see you. I'm sure you are wondering about your friends? There both doing a lot better. Cameron's surgery went perfect he should be up and about in two or so days." He said with a smile. He failed to mention the person I cared about most right now. Matthew. I mean, yeah I love Cameron but I wasn't all that worried about him. The doctor said he was perfect. But he failed to mention how Matthew was doing. He said they were both doing a lot better. But Matthew could barely open his eyes yesterday, so a lot better is probably still not that great.
"What about Matthew?" Carter beat me to my question.
"Well a lot better for him is still not all that great." I knew it.
"And?" Nash wondered, because it seemed like he stopped for good.
"Well there really is no and to it. There's just nothing we can do for him. We check his skull crack every hour to make sure there is no internal bleeding. But other than that we can't do anything. I'm really sorry." He said. It was obvious he didn't want to say it.
"Um thanks, can we see them?" I asked referring to our hospitalized friends.
"Of course there in the same rooms." The doctor said with a slight smile. I walked to Cameron's room, I never really got to talk with him yesterday. I guess Carter and Nash went to talk with Matthew, or I guess talk to Matthew, because he may or may not answer. I knocked to be polite. But I didn't wait for a response.
"Hey." Cameron said in a raspy voice he obviously just woke up.
"Hi. How ya feeling?" I asked.
"Fine. Your not too worried about me are you?" He stated more than questioned.
"No I'm worried, just not as worried, because your not as hurt and injured as he is." I replied.
"Ya. I feel so bad it's all my fault. I should have never said the things I said, they were so wrong. And like he said, disrespectful." I wasn't even gonna ask.
"Look, Ala. Matt really likes you, a lot. And I'm starting to get the vibe you like him to. I just wanna know, do you?" He asked.
"I don't Cameron. I just, don't know."