"Uh, he was shaken up a little bit but he's good." She said and Lilith nodded. "That's good." Lilith said. Stephanie analyzed her face. "He was asking about you at the Gala." She said.

Lilith snapped her eyes at her. "Please tell me you didn't tell him about the stabby stabby situation." Stephanie quickly shook her head. "No, no, no. I just told him you were doing okay, I mean for being stuck here and a innocent fugitive." She said and Lilith laughed.

"That's good. I hope when we dissolve this mess and go back to normal I can hangout with him. I really miss him." Lilith said. "And the sex." She said. "And I miss the sex with him and just anyone in general. No one here is hot enough to sleep with, except Cullen and Duela but they don't need to know. Once I'm free I'm gonna have a one night stand." Lilith said and they busted out laughing.

"Cullen's almost there." We turned around to see Turner standing at the top of the stairs. Lilith's face turned slightly redder at the mention of him. Stephanie looked at Lilith with a smile and walked over to him and down the stairs.

They teenagers just stared at each other. "Need something baby bat?" Lilith said and Turner looked at her for a few more seconds and walked back down the stairs.

Lilith sighed once she knew he was gone, hoping he didn't hear they're conversation.

The group was huddled around the table. Lilith was in between Cullen and Duela. Turner came up with a plan. Harper looked at him. "You want to break into that lawyers house?" She asked him. "Yeah, think you can give me a crash course in lock picking?"

"Ooh, look at you, thinking like a criminal." Duela said. "It's so cute." Lilith added. "What do you think you're going to find?" Cullen asked him.

"Maybe nothing. Maybe something that'll point us toward the Court and why they wanted him dead. Anyway, gotta follow all leads." Turner said turning around.

"I'm coming with you." Stephanie said, looking at him. "I've gotten you in enough trouble already. Maybe see what you can find out about our mystery knife—where it came from?"

"I can stay and do that." Stephanie said turning back around. Harper stared at Stephanie and back at Turner. "In that case, I'm team breaking and entering. Easier for me to pick the lock than teach you how." Harper said and they both walked away.

"I'll help you with that knife. Where do we start?" Culled asked. "By asking an expert in the sharp and pointy." Duela said holding up the knife looking at Lilith.

"Daddy used swords. Know anything about knives?" Duela asked her. Lilith looked at the girl and let out a laugh. "Slade only taught me the basics. Swords, guns, hand to hand combat, and other things. Not about knives." She said.

"So deathstroke taught you everything but knives?" Duela asked and she nodded. "Yep. When I was old enough to pick up a sword, Slade taught me everything he knew which didn't include small knives."

She nodded. "Looks like we have to turn to the books." Cullen said. They started walking to the library. Lilith jumped on his shoulder and he gave her a piggyback ride.

They search for a while and went over to the table and Duela held a book his her hands and threw it on the table. "Another yearbook?" Cullen asked.

"Hmm. Guess you could say that. A yearbook for serial killers. Superlative include: best strangling technique, most limbs hacked off, and that's not all." Duela said opening the book.

"Let me see. Oh, Felix Harmon." She said turning the book towards them. "He was a famous knife thrower in Haly's Circus in the early 1900s. You know where they—they spin the women upside down and then they throw knives blindfolded and try not to hit her." She started explaining.