°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Ace got ready in his white shirt and black jeans. Sleeves folded displaying his veiny hands. After setting his hair he went downstairs. He was on the last step of staircase when his eyes fell on an angel.

Her mouth was filled with fruits, her chubby cheeks calling him to bite them, her lips are covered lightly with fruit juice making it more redder than usual making him want to kiss them, a pout formed on them as she chewed it silently, moving her body in the ruthym of the music she is humming.
'Cute'

He got amused seeing her sitting on the dining table, eating like a child.
He walked in her direction.

Shivanya was busy devouring the fruits when her eyes fell on Ace coming toward her. She couldn't say anything because the fruits filled in her mouth so she waved at him.

He stood in front of her basically towering over her. He raised his brows at her in amusement as a smile adorned on his face. "Cute..", He muttered pinching her chubby cheeks as looked at him in annoyance because he is not letting her eat.

She picked a piece of apple by the fork and was about to eat it but a hand held her hand before she could eat it and a frown appeared on her face as she was looking at the hand which was holding hers stopping her from eating with an accused look.

She looked at Ace annoyingly but Ace didn't care. He held her hand firmly and took it closer to his lips. He ate the apple which she was about to eat making her gasp. The scene was a little sensual as he took the bite from the same fork but our Shivanya is also very great right?!

She looked at him with wide eyes. He thought that this will make her nervous and will affect her, he didn't expect her to go all nervous but ya a little. But this is also Shivanya Singh Rathore whose first love is food.

"You- you..how dare you eat my fruit?", She asked giving him an accused look. He looked at her in disbelief. 'This girl is really crazy.', He shook his head.

"Mumma he ate my food.", She whined as she saw Bhavya coming there. Bhavya looked at her in confusion. Shivanya pointed toward Ace who was looking at her boringly.
Bhavya sighed and said, "Ace don't worry it's just She doesn't like to share her food."

Ace didn't say anything just flicked Shivanya's nose muttering, "Childish" and moved inside the kitchen to get his coffee. "Did- did he just-", She stopped herself as she touched her nose. She blinked her eyes nervously and again started eating but this time her mind was on Ace.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
The younger clan was sitting in Shivansh's office doing nothing not because they don't have anything to do but because they don't want to do. The reason is that they are tired.

And the author doesn't know what to say cause if they didn't do any work then how the heck did they got tired. The author is regretting her decision of making them lazy because now the author has to do all the work.

(Author:- ughhhh!!!! Lazy Bastards!)

"So Aryan uncle and Bhavya Aunty's anniversary is day after tomorrow. What's the plan?? We haven't arranged anything.", Siya said with a sigh. "We need do to start bro..we only have 2 days left.", Navya said.

"What do you want me to do babe?", Kabir asked smirking. Navya looked at him in annoyance and mouthed a 'Shut up'. "Kabir please stop it! Call her babe in your room not in front of me. It's literally very cringey!", Shivanya said scrunching her nose. "Ya I also agree with her.", Seb said.