They ordered more spicy, and they sweated after only a few bites, but this sour and spicy feeling is simply addictive.

"This soup is especially delicious with this meal." The short-haired girl said seriously, "Now I know why this bar is doing so well." For this pot of sauerkraut fish, I am willing to come here every night to.

Bungee is second, and eating sauerkraut fish is the most important.

Including Captain Ah Yang, now they have forgotten what they were going to do when they first came to this bar, what they will do later, and they are all focused on rice and sauerkraut fish, and then take a sip of bubbling ice coke - holding the simple pleasure.

They finally understood why everyone in this bar had innocent smiles on their faces.

It's a happy smile from the heart.

No one, no one will be unhappy in the face of such delicious food ... Even if they are sad and sad, if they can have such a delicious meal, I believe they can quickly cheer up.

"Hiccup—"

The eight-person squad swept away the entire pot of white rice, but they still felt that they had not eaten it all.

"Captain, why does the sauerkraut fish they eat seem to be different from ours?" The third man turned his head and looked curiously.

The sauerkraut fish on other tables, some of them have a small energy stove under the bottom of the pot, and the sauerkraut fish has been gurgling, and they keep putting some strange things into the pot, and then fish them out and eat them.

The waiter explained: "That's sauerkraut fish hot pot, after eating the fish fillet, you can boil other ingredients into the soup, such as vermicelli, bean sprouts, Chinese cabbage... These ingredients are soaked in the soup of sauerkraut fish, and they will also be delicious, so you can try them next time. It's dessert time, do you want to choose ice cream?

The dessert after the meal drew the attention of several people back.

Yes, they haven't tasted the legendary ice cream yet, and when they just passed by and saw it, there were so many people around the ice cream counter that they even had to buy two balls per person! The eight-person squad instantly got up to get the ice cream -

It's a completely different food, colorful ice cream is packed in air-conditioned refrigerators, in a variety of flavors, chocolate, strawberry, mango, as well as black and white, green, each of which looks very attractive and makes them difficult to choose.

...... Can it only be two balls, I want to come one for each flavor.

"I don't know what the taste is, is it really ice?"

"Let's each choose a different flavor, this chocolate seems to be very popular, it's almost sold out, I want this, and strawberry flavor."

"Then I want blueberries and mangoes..."

Everyone chose the ice cream balls one by one, and after the clerk loaded them, he pointed to the small table on the left and said that they could choose some nuts, raisins and dried plums to eat together in the ice cream.

"How can it still be like this!" They were surprised, but... Very fresh indeed.

A group of people ate and drank icy and sweet ice cream, and suddenly, the light brain horn of captain Liao Yang sounded——

The captain hurriedly swallowed a large mouthful of ice cream, frowned and reluctantly told his friend: "Teacher Shen has contacted us."

"Huh? That pickup?