⛑️🥊The final round and the rescue mission⛑️🥊

The final showdown was about to commence. Mario prepared himself by grabbing his kitana. The door for the opposing challenger opens up, and his challenger was... Northwind?!

Mario: Northwind?! WHAT'S GOING ON?!

Widow: The final battle is that of the two champions who have won the earlier rounds. However, let's raise the stakes.

Another door opened behind Mario, and it revealed the citizens of Transylvania chained in cages above the giant grinder.

Widow: One of you must die to save the citizens of Transylvania. If neither of you die, the citizens will die instead! Now, LET THE FINAL BATTLE COMMENCE!!!!

Mario: No! There has to be another way - Ugh!! (Gets punched in the face by Northwind)

Northwind: Sorry, Mario. But I can't let my people die. GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!! (Comes at Mario)

Mario dodged and countered several attacks from the blade, only for Northwind to use his tail to stab Mario's leg. But rather than fight back, Mario healed and kept playing keep away. All while trying to reason with Northwind.

Mario: WE DON'T HAVE TO DO THIS, NORTHWIND!!!

Northwind: THEN KILL ME!!!

Mario: NO! I WON'T BREAK MY NO KILL PROMISE AGAIN!

Northwind: WHAT?!

Mario: I PROMISED MY FAMILY I WOULDN'T KILL!!!! I'VE ALREADY BROKEN MY NO KILL PROMISE, BUT I WON'T BREAK IT ANY MORE!!!!

Fed up with Mario's tomfoolery, Northwind landed on top of Mario and started slashing Mario with its claws. The Italian man didn't fight back and accepted his fate.

Northwind: Pathetic. You could've killed me if it wasn't for your family making you soft. All because of that blue-haired brat.

Hearing Northwind make fun of Misty, Mario straight up lost it. He got back up and slammed Northwind into the wall of the arena. Mario then went all out and even stabbed Northwinds legs. He then got on top of Northwind and used some sort of electricity to fry the big chicken. However, Mario eventually realized what he was doing and stopped after seeing the damage. Angered by this, Mario shouted at the crowd.

Mario: ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?! IS THIS WHAT YOY WANTED?! TO SEE ONE OF MONSTERHOOD DIE IN A TOURNAMENT TO CAUSE MORE FEAR?! THIS ISN'T RIGHT!!!

Realizing Mario was right, the crowd of monsters was extremely guilty. All except one.

Widow: ENOUGH!!! FINISH THE TOURNAMENT!!!!

Mario: (looked at her with a death stare.)

Widow: Agh...

Mario then picked up a sword and walked to Northwind.

Northwind: N... No! Mario, please!!! (Coughing blood)

Mario: (raises sword) Only one walks away...

Widow: 😈

Mario: But...

Widow and Northwind: Huh?!

Mario: I SAY NAY!!! (Throws the sword at Widows arm)

Widow: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

Hearing Anya scream, Bela flew to the arena and saw her injury.

Bela: ANYA! MY QUEEN!!! GRRR!!!

Mario: (helps Northwind up)

Bela: YOU... CHEATER!!! (Flys down to and attacks Mario, only for Northwind to impale one of Belas' wings with spear) UGH!!!

Northwind: Sucker.

Mario: Northwind!!! You're alive?! How?!

Northwind: It's not my first time I got electrocuted.

Bela: (Pulls the spear out of his wing) You'll pay for that. WITH THE BLOOD OF A THOUSAND CHARRED CORPSES!!! (Throws the spear at the crane holding the cages and causes the cages to fall)

Mario: I'll save the citizens! You stop Bela!

Northwind: Will do! (Flys at starts attacking bela)

Mario: (realizes he needs his armor and talks into his watch) I.V.A.N, TIME FOR SOME UPGRADES!!!

Hearing this, I.V.A.N sent multiple machines at the crane and the Crimson star armor to Mario.

Mario: Don't know why I didn't do this earlier. Eh, probably cause of the plot.

Joshua: ... That is so not true. (Gets back to writing)

Mario: Okay. I.V.A.N, let her rip!!!

The machines then did their thing and pulled the chains up. After this, Mario flew to the cages and set them on the floor in the arena. He then used his strength to break the doors off and save them.

Mario: The exit isn't far. Follow me!!! (Runs to the left chamber

The citizens then followed Mario to the exit and headed straight to their homes. Mario was about to escape as well but remembered that Northwind was still in there.

Mario: Northwind saved my life. Now, I'm gonna save his.

Mario ran back to the arena and saw Northwind being webbed up by a now healed up Widow. He then realized that vampires and jorogumos, half spider half woman creatures, were weak to sunlight. Mario then quickly assembled a new weapon called the light blaster, and just in time.

Bela: (Grabs the spear) You nearly killed both me and my beloved. Now, we'll kill y- (gets blinded) AGH!!!

Mario then turned the ray up to sun level and continued blinding and damaging Bela and Widow, so much so that they turned into their human selves and ran away.

Northwind: Mario... you came back.

Mario: I had to. (Breaks the web with the spear) Can you stand?

Northwind: Yes. (Notices that Bela and Widow are escaping) We can not let them escape again!!!

Mario: Here. (Hands him a capture cube) Use this to stop them.

Northwind: Understood. (Flies after them)

Bela and Widow continued running, but they picked up the pace when Northwind flew after them faster and tried to capture them. After missing 3 times and having to reset the cube, Northwind finally caught them. Mario then ran after them and saw them imprisoned.

Mario: Someone call the zoo cause the animals got out.

Northwind: (laughing)

After this, Immortal and the other defenders showed up and took Bela and Widow into custody.

Immortal: Nice work out there, you 2.

Northwind: It's Mario, you should thank. He succeeded in winning the battle for us.

Immortal: I see. Excellent work, Mario.

Mario: Hey, just doing my job.

Immortal: Care for an escort home?

Mario: Sure.