Prologue

Location: Transylvania, Romania 🇷🇴

Time: 10:00 PM.

We open at Castle Dracula. Home of Count Bela Dracula and his wife, Anya Dracula. At first glance, they may seem peaceful, but with the sun down, they reveal themselves. Bela walks to the moon, and he starts to transform from a normal man into a giant bat. Anya started to do the same, and turned into the supervillain... Mama Widow. The duo then flew out of their castle. A montage plays as they kidnap people and take them to their castle, and trap them in cages above a giant meat grinder. Unfortunately for Bela, there was someone who stood in his way.

Bela: (carrying several humans back to Castle Dracula, only to get a kick in the rips) AURHH!!!! (Falls into a roof) WHAT THE?! WHO DARE HURTS COUNT BELA DRACULA?!

?????????: WHO ELSE?! (Lands the cage to the ground) Long time no see...( Steps out of the shadows)

Northwind: Vampire.

Bela: GARGOYLE!! (Gets up and runs at Northwind) GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!

Northwind; GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!! (Clashes his paws with Belas paws)

Bela: (uses his strength and throws Northwind into another roof)

Northwind: UGH! (Gets up) You're not getting away with this again, Bela!!!

Bela: Watch me. (Flys to the cage and picks it up

Northwind tried to fly after him, only for Mama Widow to web his wings up and paralyzed him with her venom. Mama Widow then crawled back to the castle and helped Bela chain the new captors over the grinder. Northwind woke up several hours later and realized that if he was gonna stop Bela and Widow, he would need help. And he knew who to call