Concidence|19 celebration

Kiesha pov Is was the day of my baby shower and I was going to find out my baby's gender I was so excited to know, this is what I prayed for to one day have a family of my own some day I'm just happy to be able to love my child and be able to watc...

Kiesha pov
Is was the day of my baby shower and I was going to find out my baby's gender I was so excited to know, this is what I prayed for to one day have a family of my own some day I'm just happy to be able to love my child and be able to watch my baby grow up in a loving environment with both parents. especially being black we already get looked down upon for being single mothers I just want my baby to know love and that family is forever.

She entered the spacious venue looking around at the long white table with pink and blue pedals placed perfectly on it. Fluffy white clouds dangled on the ceiling giving it a elegant dreamy kind of feel. A blue and pink cake sat on the table with expensive silverware and white plates with gold trim i looked around at the balloons and I paused rubbing my round belly feeling this wave inside of me my baby was kicking me I would sing to her sometimes so my voice was her favorite tune.

As I turned around I could hear the dj entering the door behind me coming inside to set up the music 🎵 he walked up to me reaching his hand out to greet me then he went on his way I told him to play all the hits oldies and new music. I decided to come early just to make sure everything ran smoothly my mama say I always been this way, I just figured if you do it yourself you ain't gotta worry about problems arising. I planned the entire thing dave paid for it all. to see my vision come to life was a beautiful thing I even had a photo booth inside... I could smell the buttery pop corn and the delicious food that was being prepared by chefs i peaked in the kitchen I could smell the seasonings the chef was frying his special crispy chicken with homemade potato salad and baked Mac n cheese we had a variety of foods even some vegan options.

I smelled the scent of the food filled my Nose I went inside stealing a piece of chicken the cook laughed at me and Handed me a plate. I sat down eating the music was playing in the background my mother walked in early Surprising me

 I sat down eating the music was playing in the background my mother walked in early Surprising me

"Daughter you look beautiful"

"Thank you mama I don't feel like it"

"You are glowing and it ain't the chicken grease on your face that got you like that" she laughed