𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞

Comincia dall'inizio

Liked by myahhndrxx and 679 others
jai.dynn_ mirror bae♥︎
𝖵𝗂𝖾𝗐 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝟣𝟪𝟫 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌
𝐦𝐲𝐚𝐡𝐡𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐱𝐱 bestiee💞
⇨ 𝐣𝐚𝐢.𝐝𝐲𝐧𝐧_ 💞💞
𝐤𝐲𝐦𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐚._ 😍😍😍
⇨ 𝐣𝐚𝐢.𝐝𝐲𝐧𝐧_ 🥰

After replying to a few comments, Jaidyn put her flat irons away and went downstairs to go leave out with her sister. Although they live with their mom — Monica, due to her being a travel nurse most of the time it's just Myra and Jaidyn.

"C'mon," Myra spoke, picking up her keys and purse and walking out of the door and to her 2021 BMW x5.

Jaidyn let out a dramatic sigh, following Myra to the car. "I'm not ready for school," Jaidyn groaned. Right now the sisters were going back to school shopping since Jaidyn's first day of senior year starts next week.

She wasn't exactly thrilled about it either.

Myra laughed as they got into the car. " You'll be alright, Jai, it's your last year cheer up!" She said, clapping her hands together.

"It's your last year cheer up, girl bye." Jaidyn joked, waving her sisters comment off. Once they got settled in the car Jaidyn connected to the Bluetooth.

When you see them fall down
But you pick 'em up
You still let them touch the ground
Don't worry, I swear
They'll know you're trying to help 'em

"Tryna stay light on my toes, just ran a light inna rolls, told me im lookin' exhausted, you hit it right on the nose." Myra rapped, bobbing her head to the music.

"I'm tired of all of these niggas, I'm tired of all of these hoes!" Jaidyn shouted the lyrics, turning the volume up some.

"Girl, don't you have a girlfriend? What's her name again? Destiny?" Myra questioned, referring to Jaidyn's ex-girlfriend — Dakota.

Jaidyn smacked her lips, tired of hearing the girl's name. "I had a girlfriend, yes. Her name was Dakota not destiny," Jaidyn chuckled, emphasizing the word had.

"Since when was it had?" Myra pestered on, wanting to know more. Jaidyn laughed, getting ready to tell her more. She had no problem telling her business to her older sister, the two were extremely close.

"She told me she was transferring schools for her last year of high school and just stopped talking to me. She basically said she didn't trust me to not cheat on her if she wasn't around," Jaidyn replied, rolling her eyes.

Jaidyn felt as if the break up was unnecessary but it is what it is.

"Sounds like bullshit to me," Myra voiced her opinion. Jaidyn just shrugged, leaning back into her seat in silence until they got to the mall.

"Fuck it's so many people here for?" Myra wondered, rolling her eyes at the amount of cars in the parking lot

"It's a Saturday in Chicago the week before the first day of school," Jaidyn laughed, getting out of the car.