003

➜ by now you were back at the hotel that your dance troupe was staying at, eren had dropped you off just after midnight before returning to the band and you'd be lying if you said you didn't have a blast. you loved that eren made you forget about all your problems with every getaway you had with him.

not to mention that your legs were aching right now too.

currently you were wobbling your way back to your shared hotel room with jasmine, expecting to see her fast asleep only to find the room empty. you called out for her a few times but she never responded so you decided to knock on the other dorms, and it was then that you saw it.

a slight gap in the doorway whilst the sounds of your team mates giggling could be heard, you were about to join them but paused for a moment at the mention of your name.

"yeah, i see she's been missing practice a lot more recently. what's her deal anyways?" a girl asked.

"she runs off with eren, i mean, i'm surprised you guys haven't clocked on yet." you heard jasmines voice reply, making you furrow your brows in astonishment.

"wait what? as in the eren jeager from the band?" another girl gawked.

"you heard me alright, they have a little thing going on- it's like he's all she ever thinks about these days. though i can't even say i'm surprised anymore, it's (y/n) we're talking about."

and this was exactly why you told no one your business.

they all burst out laughing at her comment before things died down again. "and she didn't say anything? no fucking way." a third girl replied.

"i mean maybe there's a reason, if i was in her position i wouldn't want others knowing either." aiko shrugged. "just look at how quickly her business is being spread in her absence."

the girls went silent, including jasmine. you never really spoke to aiko during practice but she was just one of those girls who was nice to everyone regardless of their situation. however, it wasn't long before jasmine clapped back.

"well everyone was bound to find out sooner or later." she replied. "it was only a matter of time."

"yeah, it's not like any of us really liked her in the first place." you heard someone mumble causing the room to roar with laughter and that was your breaking point.

aiko scoffed before getting up. "well since you're supposed to be her bestfriend and all, good luck explaining how her business got round to the rest of the team." she said before heading towards the door. "i'm not about to sit here and act like i'm okay with all of you chatting shit behind her back."

you were so caught up in your emotions that you didn't even have time to prepare yourself for your encounter with any of the girls. how jasmine of all people could think to talk behind your back and spread your business like that was beyond you.

aiko paused the moment she saw you. "(y/n).. babe i-" was all she managed to say before you ended up running back towards your room, slamming the door shut behind you.

you were more mad than upset, how your bestfriend had been faking her friendship with you this entire time. all of your core memories with her flashed before your eyes, from the moment she first welcomed you into her friend group she had been nothing but nice to you.

despite you having not told her all the details about you and eren she still knew something was up. your gut feeling had always told you not to say too much and this was why.

she was a bitch this whole time.

aiko knocked on the door, trying to get your attention but you weren't buying it. for all you knew she could've been talking behind your back too, you couldn't believe the people you once saw as your family actually despised you.

"go away." you told her.

"i'm not leaving because i didn't do anything wrong." she yelled back. "now open the door."

well she was right, from what you heard she was the only person who stood up for you so you had no choice but to oblige by her words.

"fine."

aiko came in and let the door shut behind her before speaking. "look before you get the wrong idea, i wasn't involved. they've been talking their shit for a while and i know i should've said something earlier but i never really had the guts to until today, im sorry you had to find out this way but our team mates really aren't it. especially your so called bestfriend jasmine."

you gulped to hold back your tears, to think things were finally starting to go well and something like this had to come and set back all your progress. other than jasmine and aiko you had never really considered the other girls as your friends and this was why.

"well thanks for telling me." you smiled faintly before heading back towards your side of the room to pack your belongings. "i don't think i'll be returning until the competition is over."

"what do you mean?" aiko quickly replied, evidently concerned.

"i'll be taking a break from the troupe." you told her before dragging your suit case along. "and although i won't be at practice, i'll still be performing- well at least until the competition ends."

"but what about coach y-"

"i'll text her about it myself, she'll understand." you interrupted.

"alright." aiko said. "but are you sure you're ok?"

"mhm, i'll be fine don't worry."

lie.

"if you say so."

and with that you quickly made your way out of the hotel, making sure to remove, block and unfollow jasmine in the process. there was only one person you could think to call right now and that was eren.

except he didn't answer your call.

until a few minutes later and you couldn't be happier.

"hey-"

"where are you?" eren spoke sternly, you could tell something was up.

"at the hotel.. why? you good?" you replied.

"i quit the band." was all he said. "i'm coming to pick you up right now."

a/n
please vote :)