001

warning : sexual content!

(6 months ago)

➜ "oh come on yui, i promise to bring her back- pretty please?" eren practically begged when your dance manager stopped you both in the hallway.

yui's hand gripped onto one of your wrists whilst eren gripped on the other, the two of them practically having a tug of war over you until yui eventually let go after a few seconds, sighing.

"but the last time you said this you didn't bring her back, look i'm not saying this to be annoying but we've got regionals coming up in a couple weeks so she's gotta be here now more than ever." yui argued.

"yea, i know that." eren chuckled. "but it wouldn't kill to spend a couple hours away, she's a smart girl after all- not like she won't pick the routine right back up."

all you could do was stare between the two, you found it hilarious that they were arguing over you like this but a part of you couldn't help but sympathise with eren. you didn't get to see him all the time given how busy your careers were so it wouldn't hurt to spend some time with him.

"he's right yui, i'll pick it back up in no time and if that means practicing alone then i don't mind but i promise i won't let you down." you pleaded.

your manager just stared at the two of you, not knowing what kind of spell eren had casted on you to make you this desperate to spend time with him but she knew one thing for sure and that was that you were a hard worker.

she knew that you were one of the best dancers on the team and that you'd do anything to rehearse that routine, even if it meant spending extra hours in dance studio by yourself.

"fine." yui eventually gave in. "but just remember, regionals is in two weeks."

eren eventually brought you back to an airbnb where the rest of the band were. you were currently sat on erens lap, brain fogging up slowly as the rest of the group passed around the blunt. eventually it was your turn, taking the blunt from jeans hand before taking a hit.

"sorry, i think i got lipgloss on it." you mumbled as you passed it to eren.

he looked at you, laughing at how embarrassed you looked. it was so cute to him, how shy you would get whenever you were around the rest of the band like this but would practically be screaming his name in private. he loved that about you, but it was just a shame that your boyfriend was treating you so badly.

the boyfriend who you struggled to break up with, the boyfriend that had made you cry countless of times, the boyfriend who didn't actually care about your feelings but instead only went out with you for your status. eren was sick of it and in his 22 years of life, he'd never despised someone so much.

"you're good." eren took a hit before passing the blunt to connie.

"so (y/n), how's dance been going?" connie asked through narrowed eyes. by now he was slouched on the couch slightly, obviously intoxicated. "i heard if you qualify for regionals you're headed to nationals, and then internationals."