𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

❝𝐖𝐄'𝐑𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑, 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓?❞

❝𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐇 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐎 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓? 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐏𝐔𝐒𝐒𝐘 𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐊.❞

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

❝𝐌𝐘 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋❞

pronoun
possessive pronoun: my girl
used to refer to a woman belonging to or associated with the speaker.

in which, dancer (Y/N) finds herself associated with the main vocalist of one of the biggest bands in tokyo.

⚠️ 𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 ⚠️

- Mature themes
- Mentions of drugs
- Sexual content
- Strong language
- Smoking
- Fluff
- Angst

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

➜ professional dancing was never something you saw yourself doing a few years back but here you were, a 19 year old rehearsing the opening number for one of the biggest performances of your life.

and it just so happened that you were on tour alongside one of tokyo's most well known bands, 'blast'. although your troupe was performing solo tonight, there would also be some nights where you'd act as back up dancers for the band performing too.

"watcha doing?" your bestfriend jasmine came into the dance studio to ask, she already had curlers in her hair so you figured she'd began to prepare herself for the show tonight.

"going over the dance one final time." you paused before doing the signature twirl. "just to make sure i've got it on lock."

"oo i see." the darkskin laughed. "i should've expected this, if i was missing out on practice to get my cheeks clapped by one of the band members.. i'd be doing the exact same."

you scoffed at her. "it's not like that, me and eren are just friends- nothing more and nothing less."

that was far from the truth, your relationship with eren had surpassed the 'friendship' stage a long time ago and you knew that. you were more friends with benefits, doing everything from smoking with one another, discussing each others life problems and having sex.

you didn't know how it had progressed so far but that was the sort of relationship you shared with eren jaeger and you loved it.

"mhm, you can fool everyone but me (y/n). i know you like the back of my hand." jasmine retorted before heading back towards the door.

maybe some day, you would tell her the truth.

"yeah yeah." you smiled smugly. "i'll catch you later jas."

"see ya (y/n)." she waved.

speaking of eren, you only just remembered now that you hadn't responded to his text yet.

ren
Hey pretty, good luck on your performance tonight.

you
thanks, i just got done rehearsing actually

ren
Oh fr? i'll be watching you perform
You better kill it.

you
you already know i will 🤭

ren
Come to my dressing room when your performance is over.

I wanna see you.