Ch - 47 | DEVIL IN DISGUISE

Aditya

Me, in this cabin, with my love, her fiance & my ex-girlfriend.
This cabin is filled with the Silence of awkwardness.
But at first let me tell you how I got into this awkward situation.

Before the accident, When tara was driving the car so rashly, i was really surprised, I have never seen her like this, she was looking tensed, i wanted to ask her why she is doing this but she got pretty annoyed at me and even yelled at me, but that time I noticed that there was a truck and two cars who were chasing after us, she changed the lane and even the route but they were still chasing us, so I saw there number plates and learned there number.
But when tara again changed the route by taking a u-turn, they lost us but the cars were still chasing after us, maybe tara didn't notice that, she looked relieved somehow and after a while they also stopped Chasing after us. But i sent the number plates of that car and truck to my manager. And he looked for that truck driver and car owner for me. But before we reached Delhi we got in an accident, and tara was admitted in the hospital.

I think she knew about the chasing thing but I trust in her every decision. And I know that she would never take this type of risky decision but if she did there must be a good reason.

When tara was in hospital, me and my whole team with police searched for those guys, without the involvement of the media, and when the truck driver got caught, he told us that he did everything because he was ordered by someone to kill me but they cancelled the whole thing at the last moment.

And when they told us that person's name, I was shocked. It was all Ayan's doing,  Ayan did everything to kill me and to pretend it as an accident, it was his original plan.

As we reached Delhi and dropped tara, i told everything to sidharth, but he told us that we can't take action against him because whatever he planned actually never happened. I thought about it and I wanted to tell tara everything but I don't want to scare her. But as i reached home, i saw the notice from the company for whom me and zoya were shooting, that they dropped the idea of shooting anymore.
This is a huge loss for me and zoya as my fans were really excited for this. And I came to knew this, that this company belongs to ayan mehra.

This man is really dedicating his whole time to destroy me somehow. He is really a number 1 fan of mine,
I wanted to talk to him face to face, so I came to his office. And here I saw zoya, tara & ayan all together.

I can understand why zoya is here, but tara, she should have taken rest. Why is she here??

I asked tara “ tara what are you doing here?? ”
But she looked at me and said “ I can ask you the same thing. ”

“ one second!!! She is tara !!!! ” zoya gasped surprisingly
I nodded my head as a yes.

I haven't had a proper conversation with zoya, she is still trying to pursue me, and she doesn't even know that everything between me and tara is solved.
Fuck!!!

If tara came to know that I am still in a relationship with zoya, she will hate me, and she will never break her engagement with this man. I am in trouble...
I asked zoya “ are you here because of the notice?? ”
She said “ you also got it right?? I am really going to kill this guy...from the moment i met him, he has only created problems for me.

Ayan yelled at zoya, “ I am telling you, i don't know anything about this notice, can't you understand that. I haven't done this. ”