Ch- 15 | CONTACTING YOU

Tara

I called aditya at first, but he didn't pick up so i called him again and this time he answered

I asked - (aditya, are you okay? What happened to you?)
He was not answering me

(Adi....adi..adi answer me...)

He said - ( I didn't do well in exams.)
In a really low voice

Tara -( why do you think like that, your result was better than mine so why??)

Aditya -( I thought that I will prove myself to my mom & dad but they will again get disappointed in me...my cousin is perfect, all good, best ever son, In front of him I am nothing...I wished, once just for once my parents can be proud of me...but I am useless, I am not a good son, I again disappointed them) ( sob )

He sounds so low is he crying ??

Tara - (why are you thinking like that, have you talked with your parents yet? )

Aditya - (no...not yet)

Tara - ( then first talk to them, I am sure your parents will praise you because you have scored the best you can , you have given your best ...so first talk with them...don't think about others, or what they scored... just do as I say)

Aditya - (I can't...I am sure they will not be happy with it, even i'm not happy with this result either)

Tara - (you have already decided what they will think...right?)

Aditya - (ah )

Tara -( call your mom, just for me, please adi)

Aditya -( tara...I really can't )

Tara - (just for me adi please...)

Aditya -( okay...but I know that after knowing my and my brother's result she will get disappointed in me but still for you I will call her...)

After sometime he again called me and thanked me for comforting him, his parents were really happy for him.

So I told him - ( aditya you don't know how amazing you are...)

Aditya - ( I am not as amazing as you think, I am not even perfect like you, I have many flaws you can't even imagine...I smoke, I drink also I have a list of my exes, I am sometimes aggressive also...I am not a person you think, but I want to be a person you like, I will become a person you deserve, so do you still love me? )

Tara - ( I knew that you smoke I have seen you smoking earlier on the roadside with kartik and Rahul.....I also know that you drink because I have seen you drinking at the house party, I knew that you have a list of your exes, varun has already told me, I know you are aggressive, i know you get annoyed at small things because I saw you when you were beating the guy who was just looking at me with creepy eyes at Humayun's tomb, do you think i didn't noticed things about you ....i knew from the start....I knew that you have flaws, you are imperfect but it's okay it's absolutely fine, because these defects
are the things that make us human beings...for me you are perfect because I like you with all your imperfection)

Aditya - ( thanks tara for everything...I think that's why I can't help but fall for you even more deeply...I think I am falling for you from head over heels...)

Tara ( smiles ) -( take care and don't even dare to compare yourself from others because you are the best okay, no one can be like you...okay....bye )

Aditya -( bye )

I ended the call

Just like this days passing and I was taking care of rohit and chat with aditya and calls him sometime...this distance between us sucks.