Kaminari: *laughs* "... What?"

Uraraka: "Kaminari? Are you coming?"

(L/n) peered over to Midoriya and gestured to Ochako with his eyes, and the green-haired boy took a few seconds (too long) before he finally caught on.

Izuku: ... "Oh! H-hey, Uraraka! I can help you with those books, i-if you want!"

Uraraka: "Deku? Uh, y-yeah okay! Let's go, then!"

(Y/n): 'Yes!'

(Y/n) let out a small breath and watched with a feeling of accomplishment as the two left him with Kaminari and the rest of the class.

Kaminari: "You don't really mean that... do you?"

(Y/n): *backs away* "... I do. Mhm. I just had to say something or I would've flipped, because the truth is you are seriously so cool, man. The uh... lightning? Next level."

Kaminari: "I... I think you're cool too. And I'm sorry about what I said yesterday."

(Y/n): "Wait, what?"

Kirishima: "You're more than cool! You were awesome out there, (L/n)!"

To his surprise, the whole class suddenly crowded the taller male, praising his display from the last battle like it was the greatest thing they'd ever seen.

Aoyama: "Those glasses of yours are quite exqu-"

Ashido: "YOU HAVE LIKE A MILLION QUIRKS! I WANNA SEE YOU TELEPORT AGAIN!"

Sero: "I wish I could use my tape the way you used those 'webs' of yours!"

Sato: "And you can make things like Yaoyorozu and heal people like Recovery Girl! What can't you do?!"

(Y/n): "Whoa, are you- what?!
Okay, wait- guys, it wasn't a big deal or anything! I just did what I had to for the class..."

Kirishima: "Are you kidding? You did all that AND you tanked Todoroki's ice blasts like they were nothing! You're the real deal!"

Mineta: "Super awesome!"

(Y/n): '... They're not fucking with me, are they?'

(Y/n), in a stunned silence, looked for any sign of them bullshitting. But they were completely genuine, and it freaked him out for a second.

Powers or no, he wasn't used to being personally congratulated for his own performance.

For him, the praise was coming completely out of nowhere, and it didn't help that his classmates had so much energy.

(Y/n): 'This is different from the public scene...'
"Are you guys being serious?"

(Y/n) looked over everyone one more time, tilting his head in genuine disbelief when he felt a light tap on his shoulder. He turned around to find Tsuyu looking up at him.

Asui: "I thought it was cool the way you climbed the building."

(Y/n): "... Thanks Asui."

Tsu: *smiles* "Call me Tsu."

(Y/n): *smiles back* "Tsu. Y'know what?
All of you guys were awesome too! If I didn't know any better, I'd say I was watching fights between actual Pros! And that means all of you!"

(L/n) gestured over to Tokoyami, Jirou, and Ojiro in the back of the classroom.

(Y/n): "But to be fair, I only did so well because of how hard buddy went at it during his match. We should all take a hint from that guy!"