Izuku: "That was the first time I said anything without him blowing everything up. I still can't believe he apologized to me... it feels like things will really be different now."

(Y/n): "Yeah? At least now he won't blame you for having his mom's face, or whatever he's supposed to be traumatized about."

Midoriya let out a stifled giggle at his friend's valid point as well as his pencil trick

H

e watched with amusement as (Y/n) took out another pencil and tried balancing it on top of the first one horizontally, only for both to fall on his face and causing him to spit out nothing.

(Y/n): "Dang it... Hey, speaking of, that Ochako girl seemed really into you!"

Izuku: "... What?"

(Y/n): "Gravity girl. Get her number, that'd be pretty cool."

Izuku: "N-no way! It's too soon for-"

Whoever tf the last teacher is:
"Be sure to follow up on today's lessons and get enough rest for tomorrow!"

Class 1-A: "Right!"

Teacher: "Oh, uh... Kaminari and Uraraka. Could you two pick up the course books for the class? They're down the hall and in the left room. Thanks!" *leaves*

Uraraka: "Of course!"

Kaminari: "Sure. Hm, Uraraka huh?"

Ochako went outside, and Midoriya watched with discomfort as Kaminari adjusted his tie and walked over to the door with a sly grin on his face.

(Y/n) caught on the situation and inwardly cringed at what was going down, so in one motion he stood up and stretched his hand out to the wall, slapping it and reeling the rest of his body in so that he was placed between Denki and the door.

DENKI KAMINARI

Kaminari: "(Y/n)?"

Kaminari: "(Y/n)?"

(Y/n): "... Oh, hey Denki! It was Denki, right? Listen, uh... I know this is coming out of nowhere, but I just wanted to say that you were literally the coolest dude out there."