"Mmm" an unintended noise came out, making me feel embarrassed. Which didn't last long as Tom became more lose, making little breathy noises, and gripping at my hip harder, grinding his dick into my pelvis.

The friction felt amazing, even over clothes. His breathing became more ragged, a soft groan leaving his lips when he pulled away.

"You're so sexy." He brushed a loose strand of hair behind my ear, caressing my cheek with his thumb. Blushing I ducked my head, not knowing how to respond. My face felt like it was glowing, or hot, or both.

"C'mere."

I didn't need any other encouragement. This time I was the first to touch his lips with mine. Suddenly Tom flipped us over so he was on top of me, now more firmly grinding his hips into mine. I bucked up to meet his movements, silently begging for more.

More touch, more friction, less clothes please!

"You've never done this before have you?" Tom spoke suddenly, pulling me out of the distracted plane of pleasure my mind was stuck in.

I bit my lip, "No, does that matter?"

Tom shook his head, not verbally responding. Instead, he grabbed the lower hem of my shirt, in an attempt to peel it over my head. The cloth wasn't quite past my belly button when the door whipped open, causing both Tom, and I to jump a little.

"Sorry for the intrusion guys, Bill needs you Tom."

Natalie.

Are you serious?!

It's probably three or four in the morning now.. what could Bill possibly need from Tom right this second. I huffed out a breath; he rolled his eyes groaning as he stood up in search of clothes.

"Be there in a sec." He motioned Natalie off who quickly exited the room, halfway closing the door. I could feel the bubble of excitement at the previous activities vanishing when Tom slipped his shirt over his head.

"Sorry Bel, I'll try to be quick okay? Just stay here." A warm smile found my lips. Did he just call me a nickname?

"Okay." I relaxed into the bed, pulling the covers over my body.

Anxiously I waited in bed for Tom to return; After maybe 30 minutes I started to get bored, and insanely tired. I yawned, stretching to peer over at the clock next to me.

4:55

Way too late to sit here waiting. Without realizing I must have fallen asleep. Drifting off to a happy place where Tom came back into the room.

My dreams did not come true as I awoke to an empty room. What the fuck? Where is he?
I sat up suddenly, causing a pounding to surge in my head.
Jesus I drank so much last night. Why do I keep doing that?

Standing quickly I twisted the knob to the door stretching into the hallway. It must be pretty late in the day because usually there would be a few people passed out in the living room, but no one was. I didn't even see Bill, or Natalie.. or Tom.

I walked around the house a bit, trying to find someone. Nothing. Until I heard a door behind me creek open, and Natalie walked out.

"Hey!" She smiled awkwardly, itching the back of her neck as if she was nervous.

Weird..

"Hey," I smiled, trying to be polite. "Where's Tom?"

I don't care if I seem desperate. She basically ripped him away from me last night, and I want to get straight to the point.

Natalie's mouth formed an 'o'

"He's in there with Bill."

Okay.. how very vague.

"Oh, is Bill okay?" I questioned, crossing my arms, while Natalie fidgeted a bit.

"Yea he's fine, he just got a little too drunk last night, and wanted Tom." I furrowed my brow, but quickly recovered, smoothing it back out.

Why would he need Tom just because he was too drunk? Couldn't Natalie have taken care of him just fine? I wanted to press her for more information, but she seemed like she was trying to avoid it.

"Are you hungry? I can make some breakfast!" She cheered, another distraction. Whatever!

"Sure." I mumbled, allowing her to usher me into the kitchen while she made some eggs, and toast for breakfast. At least it'll help the hell of a hangover I have.

—-

To my disappointment, Tom never left Bills room that morning. I even waited around for another hour, and hung out with Natalie, who I'm still at little bitter at. I know it's not her fault, but somehow it feels like it is.

I was ready to loose my virginity. Although now sober, part of me is maybe glad I didn't rush into it that soon. I haven't fully decided yet.. Natalie never came back to the dorms over the weekend, so I'm assuming she stayed with Bill. Is it bad that I'm jealous? She gets from Bill what I'll never get from Tom; commitment, real love, etc.

Tomorrow morning I get to see him again, and I'm actually really nervous.
Am I going to get the nice Tom I got the past encounter? Or is he going to revert to the one that hurts my feelings and makes me question why I even like him in the first place. However it happens, I have prepared myself for the worst.

Laying in bed awake I stared at the ceiling in an attempt to calm my nerves for classes tomorrow. Before I closed my eyes, I set my seven am alarm, and drifted off into a restless slumber.

Guiltily I borrowed some of Natalie's clothes again. Although I'm indifferent towards her right now, I still admire her style in clothing. Maybe a little presumptuous of me, I wanted to wear something that would catch Toms attention. Just incase he's in one of his bad Tom moods.
I wore a black and white plaid skirt; as well as black crop top embroidered with rhinestones that formed the shape of a star.

The skirt was a little short for my liking, but not so short that it was inappropriate for class.
To finish everything up I applied a light amount of kohl colored liner around my eyes, and headed off to building A for the first class of the day.

I couldn't help but grin to myself at the sight of Tom in his seat next to mine. He was staring at his desk, twirling a pen between two fingers. His head stayed down looking towards the desk as I made my way over, only looking up once I took my seat. I sat down and noticed his eye rake up and down my body, taking in the outfit I chose for today.

"Where'd you go the other night?"
——