The limited endless ending time

"...I don't know..what day is it..what month...what year...I don't know what age I am..but the only thing I know..is..that..the abuse will never stop.I tried counting the days after days.. but I would always lose count..till..I just gave up.I tried my best.The time is infinite.The abuse is infinite.It will never end.I waited and waited alone...till I started to rot.Everything around me started to rot and die..but the abuse never stopped.I rotted myself..I almost died.But the abuse never stopped.Everything around me is dead.But the abuse never stopped..It was endless,infinite,no matter what I did.The only things that weren't endless were my awards,my rewards,my diplomas..they had a limit.They weren't made to be here forever.It's been so much time,the chair I sit on grew and grew..but I was too little for it.The chair was my family.It only abused me,more and more, till I gave up.But even after I gave up,they continued.They wanted more and more.They.....don't have a limit.It's endless.Even if I die..it will never stop.I obeyed them like a servant.But they were never happy.Their "happiness" had a limit.I can change nothing.This is eternal.But..my love for them...had a limit too.But my hatred for them...is.. endless."