The Kaiju talks, Interruptions and an Angel

Start from the beginning

Michael clenched his hands under the table, seeing the Beast that had killed God in front of him and his fellow Seraphs all those years ago, he knew that he wouldn't be able to do anything to harm him, he also felt Irina's sadness and anger about his presence as well, though he kept a close eye on her, he didn't want his new Ace to fall.

Azazel sighed to himself at the Golden Wings of Demise's answer, knowing it likely got everyone upset with him, but what could he do, he knew how powerful he was and that his power likely grew greater after devouring the Fallen Cadre and the Greek God of War's powers, he had a feeling he would shake the Supernatural world up soon.

"Yes, and then you fought a battle with the Greek God of War and not only defeated him, but slew him and devoured his divine power, and grew more powerful as a result" Azazel added on with a serious look, seeing him kill a God a second time certainly showed just how dangerous he was.

"Yes, he was a good fight, though I wonder if he was the Alpha of their group?" (Y/N) wondered to himself aloud, this made the Faction Leader's sweat-drop, while Vali smirked at how he seemed so eager to fight.

"Perhaps the Governor General of the Fallen Angels would like to give us his opinion of the report?" Sirzechs asked as he turned his attention to the Leader of the Fallen Angels that was sat across from him.

"Kokabiel went rogue, therefore my thoughts on this matter are pointless" Azazel said without a care in the world.

"So you think he acted entirely on the authority of Ares?" Michael asked him pointedly, a gentle frown on his face as he locked eyes with the man.

"Well, he never had MY permission, if that's what you're all asking, heh... though something tells me the fool would have thought twice about his plan had he known I or the Golden Wings of Demise were staying here" Azazel said to the other three leaders to assuage them all that he had nothing to do with his fellow's homicidal plans.

"I get the feeling the both of us quite like it here" Azazel said with a cocky smirk that made Issei grit his teeth at the Governor, and the Kaiju in Human form, he didn't like the idea of a Fallen living in his town after what happened with Raynare and her group.

However, he was also very uneasy about the presence of (Y/N) in Kuoh, the fact that Ddraig refused to face him obviously meant he was a great threat, there was also the fact he killed God and the four Great Satans of old.

"Try to stay on topic, if you'd please..." Sirzechs said with a sigh as he closed his eyes.

"I sent the White Dragon Emperor to resolve the issue, even then Lord Ghidorah here took Kokabiel and Ares down on his own, and now the culprit and his backer are both dead and buried" Azazel said to the assembled Supernatural beings, Vali now having a look of boredome on his face as he stood behind Azazel.

"That being said, Lord Ghidorah, was it truly necessary to kill the God of War? What will you do if this provokes a war with the Greek Faction?" Serafall asked the Golden Wings of Demise with some reproach, not happy about the possibility of having to try and talk the Greek Gods down from seeking revenge, Zeus was insufferable.

"If they come to challenge me, then I shall answer their challenge in kind and show them who the true God is..." (Y/N) replied as if it were obvious what he would do if anyone ever dared to challenge him, that made the other Leader's sweat-drop at his confrontational attitude.

"Come now, do you really need to be fighting all the time? At this stage in the game, war isn't what you need my friend" Azazel said to him with a smirk, he'd been around him for a while now and knew he wasn't the kind of man, or Dragon, to refuse a challenge, especially if it challenged his authority or Alpha Status.