Riku..... I'm Sorry (unfinished)

Chapter 1
/_Riku's POV_\

I was the first to wake up.

And because of that I started to make Breakfast for us 7.

After a while the others woke up and started to eat Breakfast. What a normal morning.

"The phone is ringing..." Said Tamaki

"I'll get it." Told us Iori as he stood up and went to the door. Because our Phone is one the wall near the door. Don't ask why 'cause I don't know why that is like it is.

"Nanase-san it's for you and the person sounded kinds angry....." I gulped and went to the phone while everyone was looking at me.

"H-Hello....?" I stuttered
"This is Nanase Riku, right?"
"Y-Yes...."
"Than tell me...." it went quiet..... "WHAT TIME DO YOU THINK IT IS ?!" He screamed at me. But this Voice it sounded so familiar.....
"Wait..... DOCTOR-SAN ??"
"Yes it is indeed me your Doctor, Riku-kun....."
"What is it that you need Doctor-san?"
"I WANT YOU HERE AT THE HOSPITAL BECAUSE OF THE CHECK-UP YOU FORGOT.......AGAIN!!" I grew Pale and looked really fast at my calander. Because I write everything I might forget in it....... And there it stood......
"Gomen Doctor-san. I completely forgot about it....."
"It is fine as long you get here before 11am."
"Of course."
"Well than. See you later Riku-kun....." And with that he ended the call.

After talking with my Doctor, I turned around and was met with six confused faces. Plus they looked worried since I kinda screamed 'Doctor-san'...... but I just smiled at them.

"I'm sorry, you guys. But I have to go...... I kinda forgot my Check-up with my Doctor...."

And with that I went out of our Dorm before anyone could say 'Idol'.

>/\</\>/\</\>/\</\>/\</\>/\</\>/\</\>/\</\>/\</\>/\</\>/\

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

Chapter 2
/_Iori's POV_\

It has been two hours if not more since Nanase-san left. I was getting worried because of his illness.....

Then I heared the front door of our dorm open and being closed. I walked to the door of the livingroom and opened it. As I looked out I saw him.....finally.

"Nanase-san!!" I said loud enough for everyone to her. When they hered me they all walked to us and now we six were all loking at our red haired Center.

He was standing before the door before he slid the door down and now he was sitting on the ground and was trying to calm his breathing down.

We were all getting worried.

"Riku-kun are you alright ??" Asked Sogo-san.
"Yeah...*pant* I'm okay....." He trailed off...
"Nanase-san, you are not having a attack or anything, right ??" I asked him completely serious.
"No Iori, I was running to the hospital because I was totally late for my Check-up....... again" Nanase-santrailed off. I wonder what he meant....... "and before I got here, I was running away from totally crazy and insane fangirls......"

We all looked blankly at him......

"Okay Riku how about a go and rest....." Rokuya-san told our Center. Riku just nodded. He went past us and in his room.

'Is it just me ....or did he really looked down?' I thought.

>/\</\>/\</\>/\</\>/\</\>/\</\>/\</\>/\</\>/\</\>/\</\>/\

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

Chapter 3
/_Riku's POV_\

It's THAT time again......
Time passes by quickly I guess.......