Chapter Eight

"Rape in the first. Carisi you are a marvel" Liv smiled widely pressing a kiss to his cheek.
"Thanks cap but this was all you" he smiled.
"I feel like celebrating" Liv smiled.
"I have a place already picked out" Fin smiled.
"What are you hiding Odafin?" Liv gave him a wary look.
"You'll see" he smiled, wrapping an arm around her shoulders.

Fin held a hand over Liv's eyes as he led her into the suspiciously quiet bar.
"Are you planning on killing me?" Liv laughed as she nearly tripped again.
"I wouldn't do that to you Liv. Promise. I'm a stand up guy" he joked.
"Sure. And you didn't plan a surprise party for me" she rolled her eyes under his hand despite her eyes being covered.
"Surprise!" Everyone cheered as Fin uncovered her eyes, revealing the others. Cassidy, Amelia, Cragen, Rollins, Amaro, Dr Lindstrom and both squads smiled back at her.
"Wow" Liv smiled, her eyes landing on Brian.
"10 years today Liv. Well done" he smiled, hugging her tightly.
"We're all proud of you, Liv" Cragen smiled hugging her next.
"I couldn't have said it better myself, other than congratulations on passing therapy" Dr Lindstrom smiled.
"We're all proud of her. She's come such a long way" Nick smiled, hugging her next.
"Thank you all for being here" Liv smiled as she moved to stand in front of Amelia.
"Captain Benson" the young woman smiled.
"Your all grown up" Liv smiled.
"I was thinking about calling you because of the 10 year anniversary. I wanted to thank you again for saving me" she smiled, Liv was about to argue when Amelia stopped her "I know what happened. I don't blame you. I'm just glad you kept him away from me. You let him touch you so he wouldn't hurt me. I am thankful for you everyday" Amelia smiled up at her before Liv pulled her into a tight hug.
"Thank you. Your brave too. To lose your family and still be strong. I'm proud of you" Liv told her.
"Thank you. I need to get going or my Aunt will worry" she smiled.
"You call me anytime. For any reason" Liv smiled handing her, her card.
"I will. Thank you Captain Benson" she smiled before she left the bar. Liv watched her go before she took a glass from Fin "Tonight is not only the 10 year anniversary of my attack but also the day I put away another part of my past. I don't know what's coming, I don't know what the future will bring but, I'm happy that I have all of you to get my through it" she smiled.
"Always Liv" El smiled.
"And I will be needing a ride home because I plan on getting very drunk" she smiled.
"Olivia that would be going back in your recovery" Lindstrom reminded her.
"I'm at least getting tipsy tonight. Noah is gone all weekend and I have nothing to look forward to but laundry. I am celebrating" she smirked, downing her drink in one.
"I'm going home before I force you back into therapy" he laughed.
"I'll get you another Liv. I'm child free tonight too" Rollins smirked.
"Why do I get the feeling that in nine months we'll have another Rollins-Carisi running around" She teased.
"Maybe Cap" Carisi smirked.
"Not happening Carisi" Rollins warned, earning laughs from everyone.