Taehyung: first give me my kiss then go.

Y/n: seriously Tae go get fresh up then I will give you your kiss.

Taehyung: promis

Y/n: yess promis no go.

He immediately ran inside bathroom to get fresh up while Y/n smile and went downstairs. She saw Trish and Trisha was sitting on table as Trisha saw Y/n she ran towards her and hugged her tightly.

Trisha: good morning Mumma.

Y/n: *smile* good morning baby how was your sleep??

Trisha: it was good btw where is dad??

Y/n: your dad just wake up and went to fresh up till he come let's surve breakfast ok.

Trisha nooded and went towards kitchen behind Y/n. Trisha took plates in her small hands and went towards dining table and put the plates for five of them. Y/n took there breakfast and went towards dining table and serve it.

Ishan came and sat besides Trish and they greet eachothers a good morning. Trish and ishan are buddies both of them have good friendship. They both treat eachother like best friends more like brothers. Trisha too get mix well in there daily talks due to be with boys from her childhood she too like cars bikes more than barbies.

Soon Taehyung came downstairs and sat besides Y/n and he greeted kids good morning and talk with them. They started eating breakfast while talking and giggling with eachother.

Y/n: kids I have something to tell you. Jimin uncle and Aarya aunty is coming with jiya to pick you three up. They are going in amusement park to they decide to take up three to so after your breakfast get ready ok.

Trisha: REALLY  *Excited*

Trish: ok let's have fun today I wanted to go in amusement park from so long finally I will be going.

Ishan: but you both are not coming??

Taehyung: umm no ishan actually Your Chachi and I have some office work to do so it will take time but you go and have fun.

Taehyung said and look at Y/n with a smirk while she blush and look down.

After they were done they here car horn beeping outside indicating jimin and aarya is here.

Y/n: kids go and get ready fast.

Kids ran upstairs while Y/n was about to stood up but Taehyung pulled her while leads her to land on his lap. He went close to her ear and said.

Taehyung: be ready babygirl daddy won't spear you for whole day. *Smirk*

Y/n: *blush* yaa shut up.

She get up and went to open the door. She saw aarya and Jimin was standing there with there babygirl jiya who is four years old. Y/n hugged Aarya and welcome them inside. Taehyung came and hugged jimin.

Jimin: yo bro enjoy your day today I am taking kids out. *smirk*

Taehyung: thank you bro.

Taehyung: *pull back* hey my Princess how are you. *Pick jiya up*

Jiya hugged Taehyung and said in her cute voice.

Jiya: I am fine uncle how are you? And where is Trisha unnie??

Taehyung: I am fine beautiful and  she went upstairs to get up.

Jiya: ok I will wait. *Smile cutely*

After chit chatting for few minutes kids came downstairs.

Trish and Trisha.....