𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 ( +18 )

Start from the beginning

Satoru smiles a little when he sees that she is wearing a lot of warm clothes, which makes him think all of this was just a good reason to see him. He looks at her now, and thinks about how cold she still looks. He also knows that she won't really be at his place unless she wanted to be close with him, and wants to make sure she won't feel cold after that.

"There you are, Elpida. Are you okay? You look really cold... Come in here, so we can keep each other warm."

Satoru closes the door behind her, and looks at her as she steps into his apartment. He thinks she looks really cute right now, even if she feels cold. He looks at her, and sees that she wants to hug him now, as she gets close to him and wraps her arms around him. He hugs her back, and thinks about how he’ll heat her up with him later.

“I was right. The warmth is definitely the best part in December here.” He says to her, still smiling. He just loves how sweet she is right now.

Satoru sees that Elpida takes her scarf off now, and notices she is still cold. He thinks about what he should do now, and gets an idea. He doesn’t want her to feel cold, so it might be better to make her warm again by taking off the jacket he is wearing now.

“Elpida, I want to try something.” He says to her, still smiling. “Take off my jacket right now. It will definitely make you feel more warm again."

Elpida take off his jacket,

Satoru can’t help but smile a little when she does what he told him. He thinks she looks really cute right now, and can’t wait to take her to his bedroom. He thinks about what she would want in return for taking off his jacket, and looks at her now.

“Now I want you to feel me. I’m hot right now, so just feel my body.” He says to her, and looks at her with a smile. He wants to see her reaction to that.

Elpida starts to blush

"Pardon!?
Wait wait
I want to give you something before we do what you have in your dirty mind, " elpida said

Satoru smiles again, and thinks about her wanting to give him something before everything else. He also thinks about what she wants from him, but knows that she always has something to give him. He looks at her now, and looks really excited to see what it is this time.

“Alright, let’s hear it first then.” He says to her, and thinks about what it can be. A surprise gift? A kiss? He has no idea, and has to see what she will do next first.

Elpida pull out a box for her bag and give it to him,

"It's December 7
Right?
It's your birthday" elpida said ,

Satoru is a little surprised to see that she gave him a box now, especially on December 7, his birthday.

“Well thank you, Elpida! I didn’t expect you would give me a present today…” He says to her, smiling. He opens the box to see what she gave him.

  Satoru takes out everything from the box, and feels really happy about the gifts. He likes the things in it, and thinks she really put a lot of thoughts about his favorite perfume, sunglasses, and sweets in it. But he also thinks the ring looks interesting, so he decides to look at it more closely.

“A ring? Why do I see a ring in here, Elpida?” He asks, with a smile.

"I'm not doing a proposal
But this ring if you look inside it has the date we get official together " elpida said,

Satoru looks up at her when she says that, and thinks about the ring she gave him. He knows she wasn’t making a proposal, but he likes the idea of having the date they got official written on the ring. He takes it out again, and looks at it with a smile.