"What is the aquarium? It sounds quite enjoyable!" Starfire asked and Robin gave a brief description of it. "It's actually a lot of fun. Water and I don't really mix, but I can still handle enough of it to do the touch tanks." Perci said with a smile as bright orange roses covered her cheeks. "You like the touch tanks? You know hundreds of peoples gross hands go in there constantly right?" Raven asked with a raised brow sort of surprised Perci would like them. "Why wouldn't I like them? They're really interesting." Perci said as light pink roses squeezed between the orange ones. The real reason why she loved them so much playing in her mind.

"Why pay money to go to an aquarium when you can just hang out with me?" Beast boy added with a smirk directed up towards Perci. "Why would I want to be around let along touch you, Beast Boy? You literally smell like wet dog 24/7." Perci said smirking back making him speechless. "That's what that smell is! I've been trying to pinpoint that smell for months now!" Cyborg added making Beast Boy pout while still in the girl's lap.

"Titans, launch!" Robin said and the craft launched out into the water from below the titan tower. Beast Boy and Perci both cheering at the sudden launch speed like they were on a roller coaster. They went through a school of fish and Starfire stared at all the fish with soft eyes. Perci on the other hand had stars in her eyes and the biggest smile Beast Boy had ever seen.

"Ooh! Wondrous!" Starfire said as she stared at the fish. "If you think they're cool, wait till you see me out there kicking butt! First I'm going shark!" Beast Boy said while changing back to normal and showing off his shark teeth. Perci rolled her eyes and shoved him back onto the floor. The girl immediately noticed as she didn't hear Beast Boy's voice from her headset anymore and smirked at whoever turned off his mic. "Hey! What just-is this thing on?! Hey! Cut it out!" Beast Boy yelled looking out the glass towards the other teammates.

"Goodness me. I seemed to have accidentally switched off Beast Boy's microphone." Cyborg said sarcastically. "Could you go ahead and accidentally leave it off?" Raven said making Perci laugh. Beast Boy glared at Perci as her laugh died down to soft giggles. "And you say you're not good at jokes, Raven." Perci said before staring back out of the glass into the sea.

"Sonar contact." Robin's voice suddenly broke everyone out of their previous conversation. "Beast Boy, ready to go?" Robin asked while Beast Boy smirked. "Dude, I was born ready." He said as he handed Perci his headset. "Time to do what I do best. Try not to be jealous." He said sending his cocky smirk to the others around him. Perci sat comfortably in the seat as more roses bloomed all around her body.

Beast Boy appeared next to where Raven was as a giant green whale giving her a wink. "He just put on three hundred thousand pounds. I am sooo jealous." Raven said making Perci let out a few soft giggles at Raven's sarcasm. 'I don't remember her ever laughing this much. Maybe she's right...a lot has changed.' One of the members thought to themselves as small feelings of guilt scattered around their mind.

The craft followed after the large green whale down to a sunken ship. Beast changed into a hammer head shark and Perci would never admit it but she was slightly impressed.

"There's our ship, but where's the cargo?" Robin asked as bright lights shined on the ship. "With how the sea life around the wreck is unbothered, maybe the waste is still sealed inside the ship." Perci said as she stared at the wreckage. "If this dude's bad enough to sink a whole ship those barrels could be anywhere by now." Cyborg said and Robin nodded. "Cyborg's right. Trident wouldn't have just sunk the ship with the toxic waste and just left it on the ship." Robin said and Perci rolled her eyes.

The craft stayed near a large hole in the ship when Beast Boy came flying out chasing something. "Looks like Beast Boy found Trident!" Robin said and they started to follow their friend who chased after another. A sudden jolt from the back of the ship made the group of teens jerk forward. "Uh, what the hell was that?" Perci asked. "Looks like Trident found us!" Cyborg answered as the craft continued to be attacked.

"Doesn't this thing have something so we can defend ourselves?!" Perci practically yelled towards Cyborg as she stared outside the glass trying to get sight on their attacker. "Cyborg, bring us about. Raven, get ready to fire." Robin called out to his teammates. "Where'd he go?" Cyborg asked as each teen searched for Trident.

Starfire's side was suddenly attacked. "He's there!" She yelled as she spotted the culprit. "No, that way." Raven said spotting him again. "Found him!" Perci yelled as she spotted him before there was a slight pause. "Wow, this guy really needs to moisturize." She stated slightly under her breath. "It's him!" Cyborg added seeing the same scaly man.

"He can't be in four places at once." Robin said not understanding how he was moving so fast. "Hate to break it to you, wonder boy, but it really seems like he can. Same ugly mug keeps popping up all around us." Perci added just as confused. "Head for that-" "The engines are fried. We're going down!" Cyborg yelled as they continued to be attacked.

"Main powers down! Hydro jets are toast, and we're leaking air!" Cyborg said stating all their problems. "Tell me something I don't know." Robin said not actually expecting an answer. "Okay...we're all going to drown." Raven said in her usual monotone voice. "I-I got one for you." Perci's voice rang through everyone's headsets. Her voice was starting to become shaky making Robin concerned. "Perci? What's wrong?!" Robin was the first to respond as he noticed the slight fear in her voice.

"Th-there's water...and...it's coming in...u-um...r-rather fast." She was breathing fast and heavy as thorns came in and out of her body at a rapid pace. The thorns only came in and out of her body a couple inches, but she was starting to panic. She pulled her legs up onto the seat with her to keep herself from touching the water more.

Perci's breathing quickened as the thorns came out slightly farther. Her vision kept changing from where she was with the titans to the old white tiled floor of where she came from. "Perci, I need you to listen to me." Robin's somehow calm voice rang through her ears. Her eyes were starting to fill with tears as her mind showed her the soaking wet white tiled floor.

Robin quickly hit a couple buttons as he changed his and Perci's headsets so it could be just them talking to each other. "(Y/n), take deep breathes. I know you're scared, but you're going to be okay. I promise. You just need to try and calm down. Take a few deep breathes." Robin's voice was extremely soft given their situation. His words continued to ring through her ears as she tried to take a few deep breathes. "Good, good, keep doing that." Robin said before quickly hitting the buttons in front of him again.

"Hull's starting to give. If we sink much deeper the pressure's gonna crush us." Cyborg stated as parts of the glass around each of them was starting to crack. Robin looked around him before pressing the same buttons from before. He could hear as Perci took shaky deep breaths. The water had reached above her ankles and was only rising higher. Images of the wet tiled floor, blood splatters, and countless bodies filled her vision. Her breathing became faster as well as the thorns going in and out of her.

"You're doing great, (Y/n). Keep taking deep breathes, we're going to get out of this." Robin continued to reassure her even though he was starting to become more worried for their current situation. Robin knew that he needed to keep Perci as calm as possible. If she continued to go down her terrified spiral, her thorns would puncture the craft adding to the water flow.

"Titans, brace for impact!" Robin yelled to all of them. "Oh, man!" Cyborg yelled as they hit large rocks. "R-Robin!" Perci's voice came out even more scared. The impact caused the water to leak in faster. Tears started falling down her cheeks and mixing with the salty sea water.

The submarine was suddenly picked up by two large whales. The two creatures started to take the submarine to somewhere unknown to the team. The water was getting close to her knees as her thorns became dangerously close to the rest of the craft. "We're going to be okay. Just like a promised." Perci could feel the soft smile coming from Robin's voice. Her still shaky breath started to calm down as she noticed them rise above the water.